PDA

View Full Version : help

august
01-25-2005, 01:05 PM
i was going to apply to st. christopher, but i heard that this school is a crock like they are ripping people off. there is no campus and that the school just rents space from a local university. Like they rent one or two classrooms. Is this true does the school really not have a campus.

sarahtarah
01-25-2005, 01:38 PM
i was applying here too but after reading so many negative comments ive decided to hold back

im stil applying for jan 06

ValuelessMD
01-25-2005, 02:23 PM

bts4202
01-25-2005, 03:23 PM
St. Chris is a real school with a real campus and a good education. If you have any questions, feel free to email me.

drzed
01-25-2005, 05:34 PM
i was going to apply to st. christopher, but i heard that this school is a crock like they are ripping people off. there is no campus and that the school just rents space from a local university. Like they rent one or two classrooms. Is this true does the school really not have a campus.

The AAIMG website is bogus. You can do a search for it on these forums and find out yourself. Looks like that's where you're getting your information from.

If you visit the StChris website, which you should do if you're actually considering applying here, go through the online TOUR section and see the campus for yourself.

Cheers,

quetiapine_any1
02-09-2005, 12:20 PM
i have an idea, :idea: lets all only listen to what we hear from other people. jeez. good way to make a life changing decision. school is fine. it's young, has growing pains.

ansgenius
02-09-2005, 02:44 PM
What?! My school is a crock and there's no campus? Where the hell have I been going everyday for the past 6 months? Maybe I'm not real either. I can't handle this deep thought.

OLDPRO
02-09-2005, 05:30 PM
I've been dreaming all this up? Geez I just took exams. WOW I guess I really didn't walk up those stairs and attend those lectures too! WOW ............
Yes this is my first semester and the school is real and infact has two buildings and about to have a third. Lets get real here if you have questions
ask but don't assume and don't believe everything you read on the net. (WOW people make things up and lie and don't really know things about a school they have never seen? You better believe it!) Just curious why would you put off going until 06? What will be different? :?:

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.