PDA

View Full Version : can i practice in Ky?

anamoreno
12-25-2004, 10:03 PM
http://www.state.ky.us/agencies/kbml/physician/requirements.pdf

I'm going to be taking on line distance learning.Can some one tell me if i should be concerned after this link to the ky state boards?

thanks ana

lswiltshire
12-28-2004, 06:03 AM
ON LINE DISTANCE LEARNING?

SO YOU WILL BE GOING TO UHSA OR IUHS eh?

YOU OUGHT TO RECONSIDER AND DO IT REAL FAST !

TAKE THIS FROM SOMEONE WHO KNOWS.

GO TO A PROPER MEDICAL SCHOOL AND SAVE YOURSELF LOTS OF GREIF!!

drpike69
02-17-2005, 01:38 PM
Well, that is a question for the licensing boards of Kentucky, not the misinformation systems that appear to proliforate on these boards. I suggest that you do all of your research, see what you can find on your own, or contact the school and see if they may be able to put you in touch with a grad who is practicing in KY.
BTW, you can always try to do your residency in another more friendly IMG state like Illinois, Wisconsin or michigan, then utilize that license and request reciprocity. The same type of questions arose a few years back about Sint Eustasius, and I can assure you that they may not have a lot of grads practicing, but contact the Mercy hospital in Janesville, WI. To see if they have a woman who graduated from Sint Eustasius; I gaurentee that you will have no problem locating her. In fact, go to their website and you can see that she is a first year resident at Mercy Hospital. The proof is in the facts not the lies.
Doc Pike 8)

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.