PDA

View Full Version : is this the same univ as UNIV.OF HEALTH AND SCIENCES OF ANTI

anamoreno
12-25-2004, 09:40 PM
I'm a little confused as to wether UHSA is the same as IUHS.
I was looking into this univ that takes my chiropractic credits,but i'm not sure if it is the same one.

Does anybody know if there is any restriction on practicing in KY.I asked the board and they said that as long as the univ is accredited with the WHO it will be fine,but I didn't ask them if they will have a problem since they took my chiro credits neither did i bring up that my courses were going to be distance learning (too chicken,didn't want to be red flagged)

This is what the web site says:

http://www.state.ky.us/agencies/kbml/physician/requirements.pdf

Can someone take me out of my misery!!
thanks, Ana

azskeptic
12-26-2004, 01:56 AM
I'm a little confused as to wether UHSA is the same as IUHS.
I was looking into this univ that takes my chiropractic credits,but i'm not sure if it is the same one.

Does anybody know if there is any restriction on practicing in KY.I asked the board and they said that as long as the univ is accredited with the WHO it will be fine,but I didn't ask them if they will have a problem since they took my chiro credits neither did i bring up that my courses were going to be distance learning (too chicken,didn't want to be red flagged)

This is what the web site says:

http://www.state.ky.us/agencies/kbml/physician/requirements.pdf

Can someone take me out of my misery!!
thanks, Ana

Different school but theory is the same. One wants to emulate the US med school model; US med schools don't accept credits for DC/DPM/DENTIST/VET school. May work, may not work for KY...but do yourself a favor....find an IUHS grad that has licensed in the US...that should answer the question if you should pay your money for their online program. Better to bite the bullet like other DC's and go to a traditional med program in residence. azskeptic

lswiltshire
12-26-2004, 05:21 PM
Unfortunately this species does not exist

THERE ARE NO IUHS GRADUATES LICENSED ANYWHERE

THERE ARE LOTS OF DISILLUSIONED EX IUHS STUDENTS THOUGH LOL

SIMILARLY UHSA IS ALSO HAVING ITS PROBLEMS GETTING ITS GRADUATES LICENSED

IF YOU WANNA BE A DOCTOR GO TO A PROPER MDICAL SCHOOL

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.