PDA

View Full Version : All Saints Medical School-Aruba turns out to be apparently a

azskeptic
11-11-2004, 02:56 PM
I was doing some surfing on the internet and all of a sudden a medical school I hadn't heard of popped up on my screen: All Saints,Aruba. It offers pre-med training in Toronto..it all seemed so familiar to me. So I did some snooping and lo and behold if you call the office that had a similiar program with St. James that unraveled when St. James discovered that it wasn't possible to get licensed if you studied in Canada, you'll get the same people...

the page from Medway in the old days was at:

http://accesseon.ca/bd/prof/536.html

St. James comments on the program is at:

http://www.sjsm.org/news.php

Attention: Premed Applicants !!!

For purposes of accreditation from US State Licensing Boards SJSM cannot endorse any premedical program outside its Basic Science campus or accept credit from non-accredited premedical courses. Any private agency that claims to offer a premed program under the sponsorship of SJSM should be disregarded.
SJSM is no longer associated with Medway International, Canada. All present and prospective students are advised to communicate with our Admissions Office in Chicago directly at 1-800-542-1553.

Anyway, Medway has a forward message at their number which then forwards you to MEERC.

BE CAREFUL WITH THIS PROGRAM UNTIL YOU'VE CHECKED THEM OUT WITH the Canadian govt.

All Sain'ts Medical School has 2 campuses: one in Toronto Canada and
the other in Aruba. It just began teaching medicine per their website.

http://asum.meerc.com/

HIGHLIGHTS

ASUM's medical program prepares medical students to become efficient,
exemplary and ethical doctors. ASUM's mission is to provide students
with the solid foundation in medicine necessary to ensure that its
graduates are able to overcome any challenges during their medical
careers. ASUM strives to establish a reputable institution of learning
where each student's success contributes to and reflects upon its own
success as a university.

HISTORY & FUTURE OUTLOOK

HIGHLIGHTS
CAMPUSES
ACADEMICS
TUITION
ADMISSION
CAREER
RESIDENCY
USA/UK CLINICALS
VISA
APPLY NOW
CONTACT US

All Saints University of Medicine surfaces as the brainchild of
eminent Doctoral Professors possessing more than fifteen (15) years of
experience in the International and Central American/Caribbean medical
education system backed by expertise from Administrators of global
repute.

Established in 2002 as a medical school consultancy, we have been
providing prospective medical students information and admission
services to medical schools in the Caribbean ever since. Our services
proved to be vital to the growth of some Caribbean medical schools, by
enriching and expanding student population. Through our organization,
hundreds of students have gained admission to medical schools in the
Caribbean and United Kingdom. In January of 2004, MEERC was
incorporated and MCAT/premedical/USMLE tutorials were conducted.
Experienced and qualified staff and faculty have served to ensure a
100% success rate of students entering Basic Science Programs at
universities of their choice, and successful completion of the MCAT
and USMLE. Our students have come from varied backgrounds and
ethnicities (Canadian and US Citizens, Trinidadians, Jamaicans, South
Americans, Indians, Pakistanis, Sri Lankans, Nigerians, Koreans,
Zambians, Fijians, etc. to name a few!).

True to its goal of expansion and success, in late 2004, MEERC has now
established its own medical School - All Saints University of
Medicine, chartered by the Government of the Island Republic of Aruba.
ASUM will provide highly qualified, compassionate and efficient
medical doctors with strong ethical backgrounds.

As a first step in increasing the range of programs available, a BSc.
Nursing program will commence from January of 2005. We are also in
the process of acquiring land in Aruba to build and operate a modern
campus of over 6 hectares! This campus will be fully equipped with
state of the art equipment, laboratories and research facilities to
provide a conductive learning experience for our students.
Accommodations will be provided by local residents till our provision
of a future dorm on campus. We conduct fully accredited degree
programs with competent faculty and innovative facilities, to provide
a solid medical foundation and to enable students to obtain license to
practice medicine in US, Canada, UK or any other member country of the
United Nations. These are just parts of the multimillion dollar
expansion project which is to be carried out by MEERC Inc. in the near
future. Be sure to visit our site regularly for updates!

ASUM is recognized by the Government of Aruba, by virtue of the
issuance of a Charter.

Our MD program is also accredited by both the Ministry of Health and
the Ministry of Education in Aruba.

"The International Medical Education Directory (IMED) provides an
accurate and up-to-date resource of information about international
medical schools that are recognized by the appropriate government
agency in the countries where the medical schools are located. The
agency responsible for this recognition in most countries is the
Ministry of Health. Medical schools that are recognized by the
appropriate agencies in their respective countries are listed in the
International Medical Education Directory.

A medical school is listed in IMED after FAIMER receives confirmation
from the Ministry of Health or other appropriate agency that the
medical school is recognized by the Ministry or other agency. FAIMER
also updates the International Medical Education Directory as
information about medical schools is received from Ministries of
Health or other appropriate agencies."

The above quote is from the International Medical Education Directory
website, and corroborates that ASUM qualifies for enlistment into the
IMED, due to its recognition by the respective agencies in Aruba. Once
ASUM's status is updated in the IMED, it will then be listed in the
WHO Directory of Medical Schools. Visit our site regularly for
updates!

Students will be eligible for licensure in the United States, Canada,
and the United Kingdom.

Clinical Rotations will be arranged in some of the most prestigious
hospitals in the United States.

The student's progress is reviewed by a promotions committee and
assists in the student's improvement in performance each semester.

USMLE styled testing familiarizes students with the board examinations.

CONTACT US

General Inquiries: [email protected]
Director of Administration: [email protected] | Director of Academics:
[email protected]

Head Office/Mailing Address:
5145 Steeles Avenue West, Entrance B
Suite 223, Toronto, Ontario, M9L 1R5, Canada
Tel: 416.743.9222 Fax: 416.743.2688
Office Hours: Mon-Thurs 9am-5pm, Fri 9am-3:30pm Aruba Campus:
All Saints University of Medicine
Orenjestad, Aruba
Tel: 011.297.962.7793
Office Hours: Mon-Thurs 9am-5pm, Fri 9am-3:30pm

IMG X-Files
04-13-2006, 10:32 AM
MEERC a Canadian Company to offer unaccredited "undergraduate" Science and MD Degrees !

For $6000 Students can get their Science degree from MEERC
http://www.meerc.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5&Itemid=5 (http://www.meerc.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5&Itemid=5)
http://www.meerc.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4&Itemid=4 (http://www.meerc.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4&Itemid=4)

Then guaranteed acceptance to MEERC Owned "All Saints Medical School" in Aruba !
http://www.asumaruba.org/ (http://www.asumaruba.org/)

There are many problems with the latter, for one, internal conflicts of interest, pertaining to academic standards. Students get a science degree and an MD from the same private corporation !

Regulations have to be in order,

Provincial / state medical boards were contacted in addition to the MCC To look into the matter !! ( as MEERC is mainly targeting CDN University rejects or highschool graduates looking to obtain an MD within 5 years w/o real university experience)

I Urge prospective students to investigate the latter as this may leave you with an unlicensed degree !!!

The MCC, CMA and numerous provincial state licensing boards are now looking into the matter......

Best wishes,

IMG X-Files
04-13-2006, 10:32 AM
MEERC a Canadian Company to offer unaccredited "undergraduate" Science and MD Degrees !

For $6000 Students can get their Science degree from MEERC
http://www.meerc.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5&Itemid=5 (http://www.meerc.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5&Itemid=5)
http://www.meerc.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4&Itemid=4 (http://www.meerc.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4&Itemid=4)

Then guaranteed acceptance to MEERC Owned "All Saints Medical School" in Aruba !

There are many problems with the latter, for one, internal conflicts of interest, pertaining to academic standards. Students get a science degree and an MD from the same private corporation !

Regulations have to be in order,

Provincial / state medical boards were contacted in addition to the MCC To look into the matter !! ( as MEERC is mainly targeting CDN University rejects or highschool graduates looking to obtain an MD within 5 years w/o real university experience)

I Urge prospective students to investigate the latter as this may leave you with an unlicensed degree !!!

The MCC, CMA and some of the provincial licensing boards are now looking into the matter......

Best wishes,

IMG X-Files
04-13-2006, 11:11 AM
Canadian MEERC to offer unaccredited "undergraduate" Science and MD Degrees !

http://www.meerc.org (http://www.meerc.org)
Then guaranteed acceptance to "All Saints Medical School" owned by MEERC in Aruba:

There are many problems with the latter, for one, internal conflicts of interest, pertaining to academic standards. Students get a science degree and an MD from the same private unaccredited corporation. Provincial / state medical boards were contacted in addition to the MCC To look into the matter !! ( as MEERC is mainly targeting CDN University rejects or highschool graduates looking to obtain an MD within 5 years w/o real university experience) I Urge prospective students to investigate the latter as this may leave you with an unlicensed degree !!!

Canadian provincial licensing boards are now looking into the matter......

MDXRS22
04-13-2006, 01:00 PM
Always some drama!!!!!

The ball keeps on rolling for the innocents....sad and sadder:(

Thanks for posting.

IMG X-Files
04-13-2006, 03:23 PM
I received emails from few provincial licensing officials, stating "ALL Saints, School of Medicine" is under investigation.......Credits obtained from an unrecognized university leading to science diploma or an MD Degree will not be acceptable, upon licensing review......"

MCC is also reviewing applications from ALL SAINTS School of Medicine. It will be mandated that official transcripts of not only the Medical school but also prior university will be submitted. !!! leaving many graduates with no chance of medical licensure...

04-17-2006, 08:12 AM
IMG X-Files

THX you for taking your vital time to trash talk about this school why is it that you talk trash about this one and not others that are also doing the same things...it just doenst make sense as a student attending this university we have prioties in studying not reading and dreading over stupid non sense like this...I know you use to work for this school and the fact that you have been fired and been disgraced by the heads of the school doenst give you the right to talk trash about the school itself and put students that go their in jerperdy...if you have problems take you grudge up with the heads of the school not the school itself...you were once a student your self and you know with all the stress and time a student put into studying and getting things done the only thing he needs is ppl trash talking about a school that he/she attends...so please stop the bittering and get on your with your life....WAT A WASTE to see that a person who is in residency would waste his time on discreminating a school, for the fact that they had done something to you in the past....WORD OF ADVICE READ UP AND RESEARCH ON FINDING A CURE FOR THE SICK..put your good skills to that cuase you sure to seem to be good at it. P.S this is one of your students who use to look up to you...dnt shoot it down the drain dr.**** ****..

IMG X-Files
04-17-2006, 07:47 PM
Are you serious ?? I have absolutely and never had any affiliation with MEERC nor with All Saints Aruba...I'm practicing in Ontario, Canada, and recently was aware of the different businesses and scams going on in the carribeans......All Saints is one of the bad players that I encountered.....So, I reported the school to the regulatory officials in Canada and the US.....with the hopes that regulations will be placed in order........I would encourage you to transfer or start in another program. As I doubt any graduate will end up with proper education and licensure, in the near future..

Best wishes,

04-17-2006, 10:11 PM
your kidding me rite..how can you go judge this school and know so much about it...without actually attending the school..why do you even waste your time...I cant beleive you even have the time to ** about this school and put all these students in jerperdy..if I were you I would start thinking about what I want to special in and get on with life and let the students who are attending the school worry about where and what to do...P.S dnt take us for fools... the student body will take it up with regulatory officials in Canada and the US as well as the heads of the school. If I were you MOVE ON AND STOP TRASHING THIS SCHOOL when you got other school also on the list as well.

AUCMD2006
04-18-2006, 07:02 AM
your kidding me rite..how can you go judge this school and know so much about it...without actually attending the school..why do you even waste your time...I cant beleive you even have the time to ** about this school and put all these students in jerperdy..if I were you I would start thinking about what I want to special in and get on with life and let the students who are attending the school worry about where and what to do...P.S dnt take us for fools... the student body will take it up with regulatory officials in Canada and the US as well as the heads of the school. If I were you MOVE ON AND STOP TRASHING THIS SCHOOL when you got other school also on the list as well.

as a student you often miss the big picture. your job as a student is not just to "study" but to make sure you can work in the end.

any school that is doing things within borders of the law should have no problems no matter how many times it is reported

bottom line, try not to attend new unproven schools with innovative programs...it just isn;t worth it..there are PLENTY of places that pretty much accept anyone with the pre reqs that have working grads so why risk it?

and yes new schools have to start somewhere and the established schools were once like this, but i wouldn;t have gone to them 20 years ago either.

i love how all new schools are always in "process" of building a campus! if a school started up properly the campus shoudl alreday be built and the charter class would be attending it and not some run down rented buildings....

IMG X-Files
04-18-2006, 04:13 PM
as a student you often miss the big picture. your job as a student is not just to "study" but to make sure you can work in the end.

bottom line, try not to attend new unproven schools with innovative programs...it just isn;t worth it..there are PLENTY of places that pretty much accept anyone with the pre reqs that have working grads so why risk it?

and yes new schools have to start somewhere and the established schools were once like this, but i wouldn;t have gone to them 20 years ago either.

i love how all new schools are always in "process" of building a campus! if a school started up properly the campus shoudl alreday be built and the charter class would be attending it and not some run down rented buildings....

Thank you, I agree with you that start up operations have to budget and start with low capital....However, Medical schools should never cut corners on the expense of society.......Would you go under the knife if you knew the surgeon, started medical training in a private college called MEERC, NOT in reputable or recognized college/university, followed by attendance of a new medical school under staff and run down operation in Aruba for 3-4 years ? in comparison to US/CDN and some of the good offshore medical schools where the average MD obtained AT LEAST 8 years in regulated post secondary education, took the MCATs etc...who would you rather have as a surgeon ??

Dr_Implacable
04-20-2006, 03:05 AM
Not sure what floats your boat as a patient under a surgeons knife, but it would make more sense to choose the doctor that scored higher on USMLE's rather than MCAT's.

Every new school has its problems, and the students are the innocent ones. What makes it worse are rumours being created. ASUM is in transition for bigger and better things. For this, certain things are going under review.

Just remember, MCC is not an accrediting body, but a licensing board. I would encourage people to call MCC directly and find the truth like I have and you will see how many weird rumours are actually being posted.

IMG X-Files
04-20-2006, 10:04 AM
What is you affiliation with Aruba's All Saints......?

We are working in Canada on listing offshore schools as in some states based on approval and acceptable standards....All saints, among others is not an acceptable medical program....!!

Good luck !

studentMD
04-20-2006, 12:51 PM

We are working in Canada on listing offshore schools as in some states based on approval and acceptable standards....All saints, among others is not an acceptable medical program....!!

Good luck !

well you havent been exactly forthcoming with your identity either. you have a self proclaimed title of img advisor and that is what you pass yourself off as to perhaps gain more credibility, no ones designated that role to you as far as anyone knows. I think before asking for others to disclose their affiliations that maybe you should do the same?

IMG X-Files
04-20-2006, 05:29 PM
Hello, I am a radiologist practicing in Ontario, Canada, offshore medicine beacme an interesting topic / issue as I participiated with the Ontario, IMG program early 2003...I became aware of so many offshore schools, some with very poor educational standards...As I started to look into some of these school I was shock to find what I call "bad players" most are in the CARICOM region....Some of the moderators here know me, better than others.......
I try to stay as objective as possible.....however, some of the students here take some issues personally......
Facts are you can't compare your standards to a US/Canadian Medical schools. There are some good programs out there, but the vast majority are pure medical joke.

Good luck !

Dr_Implacable
04-22-2006, 12:57 AM
I try to stay as objective as possible.....however, some of the students here take some issues personally......
Facts are you can't compare your standards to a US/Canadian Medical schools. There are some good programs out there, but the vast majority are pure medical joke.

Good luck !

I agree. But also know for any 'legite' school to come into being, they have to start somewhere. Most of the big schools in the caribbeans started somewhere small as well, and where they are now because of time and success. However, it cannot always be said that a new school is just another 'pure medical joke'. It can just as equally be another great medical school in the making, especially considering how fast and successful they progress (for example, ASUM)! I have just found out that MCC has, and still allows, students of ASUM eligible to write their licensing exams.

I was tired of seeing manipulated information being given out about ASUM and some other schools on these forums. I decided I should share the real FACTS.

Dr_Implacable
04-22-2006, 01:03 AM
All saints, among others is not an acceptable medical program....!!

Not acceptable? How so?

USMLE, ECFMG, and MCC recognizes the school still as of this moment. Only WHO is still pending on updates.

microphage
04-22-2006, 01:20 AM
Are you serious ?? I have absolutely and never had any affiliation with MEERC nor with All Saints Aruba...I'm practicing in Ontario, Canada, and recently was aware of the different businesses and scams going on in the carribeans......All Saints is one of the bad players that I encountered.....So, I reported the school to the regulatory officials in Canada and the US.....with the hopes that regulations will be placed in order........I would encourage you to transfer or start in another program. As I doubt any graduate will end up with proper education and licensure, in the near future..

Best wishes,

at least spell Caribbean correctly will ya? :bored:

dt
04-22-2006, 05:40 PM
I agree. But also know for any 'legite' school to come into being, they have to start somewhere. Most of the big schools in the caribbeans started somewhere small as well, and where they are now because of time and success. However, it cannot always be said that a new school is just another 'pure medical joke'. It can just as equally be another great medical school in the making, especially considering how fast and successful they progress (for example, ASUM)! I have just found out that MCC has, and still allows, students of ASUM eligible to write their licensing exams.

I was tired of seeing manipulated information being given out about ASUM and some other schools on these forums. I decided I should share the real FACTS.

"great medical school in the making" should not be a basis for selecting a school.

AUCMD2006
04-22-2006, 10:20 PM
other great medical schools in the making that haven't quite made it over the last 5 years:

1)St Christopher's with a humanitarian mission followed by St Christopher Iba Dior Mop, and St Chris MUA Belize UK
2)IUHS with the promise of studying medicine while working full time in the US
3)Vanguard
4)Oceania
5)Grace
6)Medical College of London
7)Kigezi with a world vision
8)AIU
9)St Luke
10)AUA-KMC twinning program

and some new schools that have a heads up on this

1)St James
2)MUA Belize
3)Xavier
3)Statia
4)Winsor
5)AUA

and others that have been successful

1)SMU
2)Spartan
3)MUA Nevis

You don't think the market for new pis poor planned schools is saturated? yes AUC Ross and SGU started out in new teritory as small poorly funded schools 20 YEARS ago and if it was 20 years ago i wouldn't go to any of them either. i always wonder how many other schools tried and closed before the internet era that we don't know about?

regardless, ross, auc, and sgu mapped out the business and have given an easy template for anyone to follow, build a campus, get students, get approvals, and count the green..it isn't complicated..problem is students are so desperate to get into any "medical school", using the term loosely, that they can get away with promising a campus without a time line, comitement, funding. promising faculty of high caliber without actually listing any, promising clinical sites without a contracted hospital...

as long as there is despiration there will be those profiting..just look at the poor SC students with 200k in debt having to start all over at other schools..now that was a promising school...

i am so freakin sick of all new schools planning a campus years down the road, they hold 'groundbreakings' and plant flags on the "sites" that i personally haven't seen developed once past the news headlines saying something is planned other than MUA...

why do people go to new schools? i don't know but the only reason shoudl be failure to gain acceptance anywhere else until they build a rep why would you wanna be a test case?

ok rant off

IMG X-Files
04-23-2006, 12:00 AM
Exactly, it is better to spend extra pennies and get a good education:

AUC
SGU
ROSS
SABA
SMU
MUA-NThese are the ones recommended from that region of the world !

Rest like Aruba All Saints, St. James, IUHS, St. T, Hope U, CASHU...etc...are all big waste of your time and money....don't even bother with application fees to these schools as your acceptance is guaranteed if you can afford to go.....

Good luck !

Dr_Implacable
05-05-2006, 05:23 PM
"great medical school in the making" should not be a basis for selecting a school.

Correct, go by accreditation. Which is already there and is all you need to be able to write your licensing exams in N.A.

Bad_Dobby
05-06-2006, 10:11 PM
Dobby tries to find an All Saints website on the magical google. None showed up at first - then Dobby sees the website and finds they just purchased buildings to house the magical medical school in last March. So Dobby counts March, April, May - not too long in biz says Dobby to himself. Hummm.
Dobby wonders about others schools listed in posts by funny Doc in O' Canada that list thems with All Saints and finds some have grads and have put students in residencies. Dobby thinks some should not be in funny Doc's lists. Maybe he makes generalizations without all facts. Dobby knows how easy it is to group and lump things together being treated by dark bad e-vile wizards as a vermin. Dobby thinks maybe he has genralization disorder Dobby thinks so yes sir. But Dobby not thinks too hard on this.
Dobby suggest future wizards check magical medical schools out before going and not counting on one poster's opinion.

AUCMD2006
05-06-2006, 10:41 PM
maybe doby should read up on the difference between a residency TRAINING permit and an UNRESTRICTED medical license so decipher why some schools are on a questionable list for just having residents?

saffronpimpernel
05-06-2006, 11:27 PM
Exactly, it is better to spend extra pennies and get a good education:

AUC
SGU
ROSS
SABA
SMU
MUA-NThese are the ones recommended from that region of the world !

Rest like Aruba All Saints, St. James, IUHS, St. T, Hope U, CASHU...etc...are all big waste of your time and money....don't even bother with application fees to these schools as your acceptance is guaranteed if you can afford to go.....

Good luck !

Absolutely correct list, but I would add St Eustatia to the list as well.And AUA may be getting there,I say that because it is connected to KMC,Manipal.

Other than that there is Unibe, also called the poor man's med school, a bargain for those who do not prize CA,NY or TX.Living conditions are better than the Carribean.And the ladies ,well Austin Powers would have approved.

Dr_Implacable
05-31-2006, 02:12 PM
The MCC, CMA and numerous provincial state licensing boards are now looking into the matter......

People, dont follow opinions. Call MCC, ECFMG, etc. directly and find out. Hear it from the source.

To this day, All Saints University of Medicine (ASUM), is recognized by MCC, USMLE, ECFMG, and chartered by Arubian government.

The only fact that remains, its a relatively new school and WHO listing is pending.

plasma
06-16-2006, 07:14 PM
This school is or was opened by P.L of St. Chris. he opened this back in 2002 as Xavier the branched off to All Saints. look in the internet archives ad you will see. also look up london school of medicine and see tha P.L opened that as well. The guy gets around gets things started collects money then drops everything. If you do enough searching you will P.L's name on the books and the staff will all be the same.

Dr_Implacable
06-16-2006, 10:08 PM
plasma,

What internet archives are you referring too? What's the link for 'london school of medicine'? Please post the website reference links.

blakejeffrey
06-18-2006, 10:59 PM
thanks for the info, and the helpful links.

Iwillbemd
07-25-2006, 09:44 AM
not just studying
piece of info
your school AUC, held classes for the charter class in Cinn.Ohio, as there was nothing yet on monserrat

Just Thinkin'
08-05-2006, 03:50 PM
Heya, just wondering what lists (or source) you are looking at to recommend the schools you listed? I'm interested in checkin it out?
Thanks.

Dr_Implacable
08-13-2006, 09:20 PM
Recommendations are made by students, mainly. More accreditations and the older the school, the more reputable. Top 3 schools of Caribbeans are Ross, St George, and Saba. The more reputable a school, the more pickier, and harder to enter (for the most part), also more expensive.

Only IMED listing (by ECFMG) is required to write USMLE/MCC licensure examinations. This comes after the school is chartered by its government. WHO listing is not an accrediting body, although, it is needed by other countries if you wish to work outside of North America.

Many posts are made on valuemd about what makes a school reputable and what accreditations should be in place.

Everyone has a reason for the school they choose. Just be sure it is accredited and where you want to be. Visit various schools.

bomsy
09-11-2006, 10:04 AM
yes,i totally support rrod,all schools are in the process of building state of the art buildings,pls they should stop luring and decieving innocent people into their accademic wilderness they have to offer.

Dr_Implacable
09-11-2006, 09:01 PM
yes,i totally support rrod,all schools are in the process of building state of the art buildings,pls they should stop luring and decieving innocent people into their accademic wilderness they have to offer.

Which schools? You seriously cannot expect schools in the caribbeans to be like that in the US or Canada. Anyways, having new buildings is good. That is why ASUM is in plans for bigger and newer buildings as well, from what I have heard.

But I still dont see how having a new building has anything to do with medical education.

Luring and deceiving are by liers who offer things when they dont have it. Ex. WHO listing, etc... if you mean deceiving about buildings, well obviously you would see the campus for yourself when you are admitted to the school. This is not an issue.

johaln
09-07-2007, 12:21 AM

Good luck !

Hello, Sir, Seems like your complaint FAILED and school stood up.. the school is still in the list of their accredited schools list and students are allowed to sit in the board examinations..MCCEE... :-D but i do have to say its still a new school and does have risks.. but i will put a request on monday to NJ state board of examiners regarding ASUM's status in tri-state relative to rest of 47 states.. once i get response will post here... as i mentioned earlier im not an expert on medical schools but am in medicine..

Shibu
07-21-2011, 04:22 AM
Which schools? You seriously cannot expect schools in the caribbeans to be like that in the US or Canada. Anyways, having new buildings is good. That is why ASUM is in plans for bigger and newer buildings as well, from what I have heard.

But I still dont see how having a new building has anything to do with medical education.

Luring and deceiving are by liers who offer things when they dont have it. Ex. WHO listing, etc... if you mean deceiving about buildings, well obviously you would see the campus for yourself when you are admitted to the school. This is not an issue.

I am from UK. Can any one please advise me few good medical universities in the Caribians apart from the top 4 with very high fees.

jazz94
06-02-2012, 12:22 PM
Hey 1234, I was thinking of applying to the all saints school, now known as Aureus University, and I was wondering are you a practicing doctor now? And where are you practicing? Also I read that I could do my pre-med in Toronto, Canada but the first post says that it won't allow me to get licensed in canada if I do that... Your thoughts and answers please :p

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.