PDA

View Full Version : Dnipro Medical Institute

Chefo91
03-07-2019, 12:54 PM
Hey guys, I noticed there aren't any threads about Dnipro Medical Institute so I wanted to show some love and positive feedback. :p My brother got accepted there this year and he is more than happy with it. The teachers are very friendly and there are students from all over the world but mostly from the UK.

If you have any questions about it ask here or send me a private message and I will answer whatever I can. :clapover:

clara cleren
03-08-2019, 12:18 PM
hey, I would like to know more about it because I was thinking of going to Slovakia, but now I'm considering Ukraine because I heard many good things about it and about Dnipro. it is also a good options for me because it's more affordable. but it would be nice to learn more about it.

Chefo91
03-09-2019, 02:37 PM
hey, I would like to know more about it because I was thinking of going to Slovakia, but now I'm considering Ukraine because I heard many good things about it and about Dnipro. it is also a good options for me because it's more affordable. but it would be nice to learn more about it.
Well, Dnipro is great. It offers graduate entry, fees are super affordable, living costs are probably the cheapest in the whole of Europe. Education is recognised. The city itself is a JEWEL and is super safe. Is there anything left? ;)

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.