PDA

View Full Version : Out of curosity: How many students are struggling to pass the CCSE step2 comp

shaque
01-22-2019, 04:56 PM
I have no bad intentions against AUA. But I'm just curious and I would like to know:

- How many students are struggling to pass the 79 or 83 mark on the CCSE nbme step2ck comp?

- If you pass the 83 mark can you please share what you did differently?

We(the students) can help each other.

Please share your story so that others can learn and do things differently.

UCFKNIGHTS2020
04-08-2019, 06:45 PM
This CCSE will be a struggle!!

KateHoll
04-13-2019, 01:21 AM
Thank you very much for your attention.

UCFKNIGHTS2020
09-19-2019, 12:32 PM
KateHoll,
I finally got over the COMP hurdle, second try so atleast I didnt have to reach the 83 mark. I used QP, got help from the EED, and at the end I decided to sharpen my knwledge, work out my kinks so I headed down to USMLE Eagle in Orlando. I liked it for step 1 last year, so I knew it would be helpful. I did a CLOA for the last month of my studying. The best part of coming down here was the boot camp attitude, being monitored (through questions, drilling, quick reviews and getting my IM and Ob-Gyn solidified), not having any distractions and having a bunch of likeminded students studying for COMP or step 2 CK. There were 3 other AUA students that needed to get the 83 mark on their final attempt, all three did and are gearing up for CK. Passing COMP and CK is doable. It does require you to use your time in a good way. In my opinion and what I have seen that actually helps countless of students is constant drilling (especially their drill material), doing questions, and teaching. Being monitored while you are doing it will equate to the results we all want.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.