PDA

View Full Version : Nephew likes to be a family psychologist

magnificentstars
06-27-2018, 09:52 PM
When my nephew was just a kid, he used to talk about and play like a psychologist to his cousins. He said he likes to study the behavior of a person. He's interested and willing to guide families and groups who are dealing with issues that affect their mental health. Now, he likes to pursue that career. However, I will provide for his studies. I want to know how long to become a family psychologist and how much budget will I need to help him? Is it the same as a family therapist?

magnificentstars
07-05-2018, 07:49 PM
Just to ask some of you to hear who already pursue their career in being a psychologist. Please share your opinion and experience. Thanks!

RileyWiley
07-11-2018, 09:55 PM
Just to ask some of you to hear who already pursue their career in being a psychologist. Please share your opinion and experience. Thanks!

Okay, if your nephew is interested to work with couples and families in relationships about their behavior and emotional problems, a family psychologist may be the career for him.

kevin222
07-12-2018, 08:24 PM
When my nephew was just a kid, he used to talk about and play like a psychologist to his cousins. He said he likes to study the behavior of a person. He's interested and willing to guide families and groups who are dealing with issues that affect their mental health. Now, he likes to pursue that career. However, I will provide for his studies. I want to know how long to become a family psychologist and how much budget will I need to help him? Is it the same as a family therapist?

Psychology career is one of the most high paying. Your nephew has a good choice! Sorry, but I have no idea about the tuition.

magnificentstars
07-14-2018, 09:15 AM
Okay, if your nephew is interested to work with couples and families in relationships about their behavior and emotional problems, a family psychologist may be the career for him.

Thanks for your shared information. My nephew is interested to become a family psychologist in the future. Anyway, upon thorough search, I was able to peek on this site (http://.www.betterhelp.com/advice/depression) and have read some useful things about family therapists who deal with issues affecting a person's mental health. Perhaps, I'll check and read the pages later.

windysheet
07-14-2018, 09:28 AM
Actually, I also like that career for my son in the future.

magnificentstars
07-16-2018, 01:41 AM
Actually, I also like that career for my son in the future.

That's good Windysheet! You may want to check the site (http://www.betterhelp.com/advice/depression) that I found on the internet. It contains relevant information about a family psychologist or therapist.

AlbaW
04-11-2019, 05:20 AM
Thank you for this information.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.