PDA

View Full Version : Housing for med students doing rotations in Brooklyn , Lutheran,Maimonides,Methodist

11-04-2017, 07:30 AM
We are located in Bay Ridge Brooklyn, one of the safest neighborhoods in Brooklyn. You will be 1/2 block away from many stores, restaurants, take out places, shos, supermarkets, Rite Aid, etc....very convenient. I have a shared available for $850 per month and it includes all utilities, gas, electric, heat, electricity, Internet ( Internet is very very fast. FIOS - fiber into my house) and comes with all furnishings to include kitchenware dishes, fork, knives plates, etc and toiletries to pillows, blankets, sheets towels etc.... move in condition. The house is very quiet clean and in a great part of Bay Ridge 1 1/2 blocks near the R Train. 1/2 block away from the B37 bus. The street is on a tree lined block that is very safe. You will be able to travel in the middle of the night without any concern.
Please let me know if you are interested And call or text with any questions you may have. I can send you pics and an application if you are interested. I require An application and a photo ID. Please understand we screen our students and interns to make sure you will live in a safe environment. The house is extremely clean with an alarm system and security camera's so you will be very safe. Every student that stayed with us has been extremely satisfied. We treat you like family!

Please call or text Mark @347-339-9969 with any questions or concerns.

andrewjohn1315
11-15-2017, 12:54 PM
i want to go with first option Yes

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.