PDA

View Full Version : The use of mnemonics in the study of pharmacology

iyad
09-01-2017, 10:30 AM
Dear colleagues, Medical/Dental doctors, Pharmacy doctors, and students. I would highly appreciate your participation in this survey. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9ZDDK98 . It takes less than 2 minutes to answer all of the 10 questions. Thanks!

yasmindawson
11-09-2017, 07:04 AM
Our enthusiasm for pharmacology and our notoriety for greatness extends back to the inaccessible days when the University of East London was known as the West Ham Technical Institute.

After 50 years of contemplating medications and how their application influences the anticipation and treatment of malady, we're presently praising the historic point 50th commemoration of our pharmacology educating and inquire about at UEL.

bergmary
11-13-2017, 06:33 AM
Our Pharmacology BSc will give you a sound understanding of the biological action of drugs and chemicals, the way they work at the molecular, cellular and systems levels and their use in medicines to treat disease. This course is an ideal foundation for careers in the pharmaceutical industry, biomedical research or graduate entry into medicine. The course also features options to study abroad, undertake work placement or extend to a four-year MSci.

ManzoorKhan
02-16-2018, 01:01 PM
Best way to learn pharmacology is to nake mnemonics of Every topics

william9
03-15-2018, 02:28 AM
LOl thats true

angeluhihu
07-27-2018, 01:16 AM
Mnemonics are indeed useful! Funny mnemonics can also be passed on like a legacy lol

magnificentstars
07-28-2018, 12:04 AM
If I can use mnemonics in any reviewing I have to do, I always make sure to use them. They are very helpful.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.