PDA

View Full Version : Dismissed DO student interested in transferring to Caribbean MD

Kingo
03-03-2017, 01:09 AM
is this even possible? i was dismissed in my fourth year, due to academic reasons a few months ago. SGU, AUC, SABA doesn't transfer credits from DO schools. I was wondering if AUA had any students transferred from DO schools.
Thanks

dhermon
03-06-2017, 05:14 AM
is this even possible? i was dismissed in my fourth year, due to academic reasons a few months ago. SGU, AUC, SABA doesn't transfer credits from DO schools. I was wondering if AUA had any students transferred from DO schools.
Thanks

Sorry about your challenges. Currently AUA can consider DO transfers who have not had any failure on any COMLEX exam. There will be a number of credits required to complete the AUA degree which may mean repeating some rotations with us. If accepted, the committee will notify you of placement about a week after the acceptance. Rotations begin about every other month. You can begin the regular application on our site just select "transfer" on the online form. Of if you have your old AMCAS application you can email that to me to start the process: [email protected]

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.