PDA

View Full Version : Where have recent graduates matched for residency?

Romi.power
02-21-2017, 04:22 PM
Hello there,
This is my first post here. I have a question: Where have recent graduates from the Caribbean Medical University matched for residency?
I got accepted into this school and was wondering if anyone knows where the students are now after graduating.
Thank you.

doctobe1995
03-12-2017, 09:59 AM
I have the same question as well. Hopefully, somebody with experience can provide us with a knowledgeable answer.

@Rom.power did you only apply to CMU? what other schools did you look at?

Romi.power
03-12-2017, 10:26 AM
[QUOTE=doctobe1995;1531024]I have the same question as well. Hopefully, somebody with experience can provide us with a knowledgeable answer.

@Rom.power did you only apply to CMU? what other schools did you look

Hi there,
I applied to CMU because my friends are going to this school.
I have seen a list of students who matched from CMU, but the list is short and does not show if those are from the recent match, or if those are the total number of students to be matched ever.

doctobe1995
03-12-2017, 11:32 AM
@romi.power can you please send me that link?

psychvmd
03-22-2017, 09:17 PM
CMU | Residency Match Program (http://www.cmumed.org/academics/residency.htm)

hulk2356
03-01-2018, 11:31 AM
Hey, the school is good and real. Some of the "graduates" have "matched" in getting jobs at cmu.No school offers you that:graduate and work for us in clinical, admissions, teach, and more as i was informed recently by some of my fellow classmates. It's great they have a referral for students but they compete with us by giving their own fee waivers, way to go cmu. So nice this school.Any problem you have, no worries.A tip from me, go to the ceo and he wil FIX everything for you the employees tell you no, you can't, has to be this way or that way. for clinicals, just complain to him about repeating nbme 2 or 3 times like they make you and you don't need to do it anymore. You can get a diploma by skipping usmles too like the "graduates." This school is too nice and easy to graduate so Im gonna be leaving to make life harder for me.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.