PDA

View Full Version : AUA over the phone interview

trome23
10-16-2016, 10:38 AM
I had an over the phone interview last night with an AUA alumni. I was not expecting the interview but I did it anyway. After the interview was done, my interviewer said the admissions coordinator for my state will be calling on Monday to follow up. Has anyone else had any similar experiences? I haven't seen many posts about individuals who had interviews over the phone (I have mostly seen in-person and Skype). Also, what should I expect from the follow up call on Monday?

dhermon
10-16-2016, 11:53 PM
I had an over the phone interview last night with an AUA alumni. I was not expecting the interview but I did it anyway. After the interview was done, my interviewer said the admissions coordinator for my state will be calling on Monday to follow up. Has anyone else had any similar experiences? I haven't seen many posts about individuals who had interviews over the phone (I have mostly seen in-person and Skype). Also, what should I expect from the follow up call on Monday?

Congratulations on reaching the interview stage of the AUA application process! That is a highly unusual interview. All initial AUA interviews are conducted in person or by a web can enabled device (with Skype, go to meeting, hang outs or FaceTime) and interviews are scheduled in advance. Can you send me an email or pm? I'd like to check in with your interviewer. Your coordinator will carefully review your file before it's sent to our admissions committee, however should you wish to include any additional information left out of your original interview, I'm happy to meet with you via skype.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.