PDA

View Full Version : 84 Karolkowa St dorm

forum user
08-17-2016, 04:34 PM
Does anyone know whether the dorm at 84 Karolkowa street has laundry facilities?
Any tips on what to take with me there will be highly appreciated :D

ilanna
08-20-2016, 05:29 AM
Hi! Yeah it has 3 washing machines and 2 dryers so you'll have no problem to do your laundry if you have coins (5zl for the washing machine). they provide bed sheets, pillow, pillow case once a month. Take basic stuff : plates, forks, knives, spoons, 1 pan, 1 pot, glasses, 1 kettle... Also I'd recommend an ethernet cable which would save your life when the wifi won't be working but internet is. Take only what you really need. And I forgot, you can borrow from the reception a vacuum cleaner and an iron. But maybe you should get a small broom and dustpan. :)

forum user
08-20-2016, 03:05 PM
Hi Ilanna, thank you very very much for the helpful reply.
do you know by any chance if there is a fridge in the single room?
thank you once again.

ilanna
08-20-2016, 03:54 PM
Yes there is one and you have a microwave+stoves+oven in the kitchen

forum user
08-21-2016, 06:02 AM
Thank you very much Ilanna :)

gags47
09-13-2016, 05:54 PM
Hi! Yeah it has 3 washing machines and 2 dryers so you'll have no problem to do your laundry if you have coins (5zl for the washing machine). they provide bed sheets, pillow, pillow case once a month. Take basic stuff : plates, forks, knives, spoons, 1 pan, 1 pot, glasses, 1 kettle... Also I'd recommend an ethernet cable which would save your life when the wifi won't be working but internet is. Take only what you really need. And I forgot, you can borrow from the reception a vacuum cleaner and an iron. But maybe you should get a small broom and dustpan. :)

Hello!
Id like to know if bathrooms are shared in floors or included in every room? cuz I had a friend studying in gdańsk who avoided their dorms cuz of that. Thanks.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.