PDA

View Full Version : Transfer from Turkish medical faculty to any EU medical faculty?

TAJIK
07-21-2016, 07:50 AM
Hi to everyone, due to latest political and military coup attempt last week in Turkey now is announced extreme situation for 3 months.... situation is so messy, I am considering to transfer to any EU medical faculty.
I have finished 2nd year (4th semester) and I know English, Turkish and Russian languages. So does anyone has any information?
Regards

LilyAsh
08-01-2016, 05:03 PM
In the main menu click on "Schools" a drop-down menu will show, click on "European Medical Schools".
Tuition fees information is also given on that table but bear in mind that a lot of it is not up to date and most of these fees have increased slightly over the years.

devildoc8404
08-16-2016, 04:41 AM
Yeah... I would be wanting to get the hell out of Dodge, too.

The closest EU universities geographically would be those in Bulgaria or Romania, where there are several English-speaking programs. I know that a number of my former Turkish colleagues transferred to Romania (from Sofia) a few years back. How much of your previous coursework they will accept is a big question, but it is well worth asking.

Good luck, Tajik.

DrMKUltra
02-13-2017, 06:52 AM
I would recommend you stay in Turkey, The medical schools there are very good. Unless you can transfer to a western EU medical schools its not worth it. Besides Turkish degrees are accepted in the EU without much issues.

TAJIK
02-13-2017, 12:29 PM
Yeah... I would be wanting to get the hell out of Dodge, too.

The closest EU universities geographically would be those in Bulgaria or Romania, where there are several English-speaking programs. I know that a number of my former Turkish colleagues transferred to Romania (from Sofia) a few years back. How much of your previous coursework they will accept is a big question, but it is well worth asking.

Good luck, Tajik.

I have asked some schools but my coursework was different because of system based education. So I have decided to finish my pre-clinics in Turkey. Will see whats is next :). Thnaks

TAJIK
02-13-2017, 12:31 PM
I would recommend you stay in Turkey, The medical schools there are very good. Unless you can transfer to a western EU medical schools its not worth it. Besides Turkish degrees are accepted in the EU without much issues.

Thanks, I will finish my third year and will decide what to do.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.