PDA

View Full Version : Police came durin school day and took all their signs down

olBoom
06-30-2016, 06:13 AM
Do your research, during March Curacao Police and Authorities came took all their signs away from them, they had to cover all their vehicles they had, yes, during their normal "School day". Do your research, use google! Stay away from those criminals! Apart from the facts they had about 4 teachers, half of them, are actually students couldn't land residency in the US.

Heed to the advise, do your research.

onlineteacherVickins
07-01-2016, 12:22 PM
Actually, they only had 2 vehicles. The new owner sucked. Apparently, they tried to look legit, spent all their money on renting the old monastery, they had nothing left.

MedicalStudent07
09-20-2016, 06:13 PM
The police came again yesterday after the Dean of Student Affairs (who is actually a student at St. Martinus himself) harassed a student and threatened her.

Axon101
09-20-2016, 07:06 PM
What the heck is going on? Is the school closing?

MedicalStudent07
09-27-2016, 05:40 PM
I hope the school closes down!

Just found out that the owner (not really the owner since she only owns about 12% of the school) of Saint Martinus University (Mrs. P*** S*** who is listed in the second spot on the list at martinus.edu/faculty/ ) contacted a student's landlord to try to get them kicked out of their house for transferring to Caribbean Medical University. The funny thing is, the landlord used to provide security for Saint Martinus University, but the school talked to the security guards and tried to have them work freelance, without working through the security company so that the school pays less. They broke the contract with the security company by trying to be sneaky and got sued. Saint Martinus University ended up paying the security company (K9 Security) because they lost the court case. After all this, she had the odacity to call the owner. The owner told her that if she calls again, he'll personally come to the school and "kick her ***".

Aldert21
12-07-2016, 03:28 PM
Plus their students doing rotations in hospital are really friendly to us ��(dutch boys) ,You don't have to really work hard to take them out .couple of days talking and then they are ready to sit next to you in your car.

kent90
12-11-2016, 08:55 AM
What do you mean !!

Prak23
12-14-2016, 07:58 AM
Hey Aldert i am one of the students doing rotations ,i really don't know what the h*** are you talking about.Now you have started all this can you tell all of us that what is it you want to prove or whatever it is.

Aldert21
12-15-2016, 02:10 PM
@Prak23 Are are you that guy who was trying to get close to one of the female resident or the one who is roaming with car******* resi**** !! 'way older than her lol' she should be ashamed of herself .if you are really one of them then i don't have to explain further and i am not talking any h*** here.Check your inbox .

Divya32
12-15-2016, 03:59 PM
It looks like SMU students are getting famous here lol.I really wonder if their admin knows about it i bet they will be kicked out like seriously interns with residents well done ,You should have thought twice before trying on a resident .You are supposed to learn from them not to enjoy your life with them.These immature students don't even know where to try .Give me a break they are your residents.

Divya32
12-15-2016, 04:00 PM
what were they thinking lol.

Getalife101
12-15-2016, 04:36 PM
@Aldert21 Well, I don't think we are here to judge anyone here! Whoever you are sir/madam, how about GETTING A LIFE and stop spreading such baseless rumours about students.

Aldert21
12-15-2016, 06:08 PM
@Getalife101 first of all i am already enjoying my life and second thing i am not spreading any baseless rumours here .Whatever i said i have seen things with my wide open two eyes �� .Yea they are supposed to behave like students but they have other plans dude.It is really shocking to see how quickly these so called students are so easily falling in trap and just forget about that they are too young for these residents.
It is not the fault of residents if someone is asking themselves then why would they deny lol.

Aldert21
12-15-2016, 06:23 PM
Hey Aldert i am one of the students doing rotations ,i really don't know what the h*** are you talking about.Now you have started all this can you tell all of us that what is it you want to prove or whatever it is.

Hey Prak23 why are you silent now.Don't you want to know more about yourself or you already know it now afterall you are so called one of the student .

Getalife101
12-15-2016, 06:27 PM
@Aldert21 You wouldn't be here ranting on this forum if you were already enjoying your life.

Getalife101
12-15-2016, 06:29 PM
Let's leave this matter here and reflect on our own lives, whoever you are.

Aldert21
12-15-2016, 06:35 PM
Let's leave this matter here and reflect on our own lives, whoever you are.

Looks like someone is scared

Aldert21
12-15-2016, 06:39 PM
@Aldert21 You wouldn't be here ranting on this forum if you were already enjoying your life.

Yea because i am telling truth.

Aldert21
12-15-2016, 06:48 PM
It looks like SMU students are getting famous here lol.I really wonder if their admin knows about it i bet they will be kicked out like seriously interns with residents well done ,You should have thought twice before trying on a resident .You are supposed to learn from them not to enjoy your life with them.These immature students don't even know where to try .Give me a break they are your residents.
You are right @Divya32
They don't even care that what if their admin comes to know about all this.
They were more focused on something else rather than their carrier .When i first saw one of the student i was like what the h*** is wrong with them do they even know what is going on.

Divya32
12-16-2016, 04:47 AM
Actually SMU students have a history of getting involved with older people ,They will be like in 20's but they need someone who is older than them lol,This is disgusting.

sha00
12-16-2016, 06:20 AM
i dont know if this is true or just rumours,But if it is really true, then they are going to face severe consequences.As no school will tolerate such acts from their students because getting engaged with doctors or residents will give your school a very bad impression and it is also mentioned in STUDENTS CLINICAL BOOK that if any of the student will be caught involved in such acts then He/She should be ready to face the consequences.
I just hope this is just a rumour otherwise there is going to be a big problem for them.

Aldert21
12-16-2016, 06:53 AM
i dont know if this is true or just rumours,But if it is really true, then they are going to face severe consequences.As no school will tolerate such acts from their students because getting engaged with doctors or residents will give your school a very bad impression and it is also mentioned in STUDENTS CLINICAL BOOK that if any of the student will be caught involved in such acts then He/She should be ready to face the consequences.
I just hope this is just a rumour otherwise there is going to be a big problem for them.
You are [email protected] Sha00 they are going to face some big consequences and unfortunately these are not just rumours as i saw them myself many times and even one the reseident had some problems in the main hospital because of that intern but those immature kids don't care ,they don't have any other priorities.And their admin is going to know about it soon.

Aldert21
12-16-2016, 06:58 AM
Actually SMU students have a history of getting involved with older people ,They will be like in 20's but they need someone who is older than them lol,This is disgusting.

Yea this is disgusting to see such young students getting involved in such acts .

sha00
12-16-2016, 07:19 AM
@Aldert21 .Please check your inbox i want to talk to you dere.
Thank you

Prak23
12-16-2016, 08:18 AM
Whatever it is why are you publicising all this ,I agree you are not spreading rumours but instead of posting here you can also directly contact to their admin as they did the things they shouldn't have done i accept that .

Divya32
12-16-2016, 08:34 AM
lol SMU were proud that they are the only school allowed to do rotations in the hospital .Now i understand why is so .
I think they need to teach these students that going to a hospital doesn't mean you can get involved with anyone there.I really wonder if those students are reading all these posts or may be they are still busy getting more close to their respectively resident lol.I think those residents will be the the age of their parents or maybe some years less still disgusting .Going good SMU.hahaha.Grow up .Why spoiling your future on nothing.
This is shocker btw.

kent90
12-16-2016, 12:41 PM
Ohh what the h*** ,is it all true i wonder because i know one of the guy who is doing rotations there .i am actually from avalon university .
i am litreally speechless now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aldert21
12-16-2016, 04:28 PM
lol SMU were proud that they are the only school allowed to do rotations in the hospital .Now i understand why is so .
I think they need to teach these students that going to a hospital doesn't mean you can get involved with anyone there.I really wonder if those students are reading all these posts or may be they are still busy getting more close to their respectively resident lol.I think those residents will be the the age of their parents or maybe some years less still disgusting .Going good SMU.hahaha.Grow up .Why spoiling your future on nothing.
This is shocker btw.
Yea proud of doing all these things here .They really don't care about their future they just want to enjoy their life by doing such shamefull things.One of the resdent had some fights with the some hospital staff because of one those students then he left the hospital.

Aldert21
12-16-2016, 04:29 PM
Or may be he was sent out u never know .

Divya32
12-16-2016, 05:57 PM
Omg really now because of these immature kids residents are are fighting.
Are they crazy.i cnt believe this

Aldert21
12-16-2016, 08:40 PM
Ohh what the h*** ,is it all true i wonder because i know one of the guy who is doing rotations there .i am actually from avalon university .
i am litreally speechless now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hell yea this all is true ,not only this that guy was also trying to hit on one of the OR nurse.

Aldert21
12-16-2016, 08:57 PM
Omg really now because of these immature kids residents are are fighting.
Are they crazy.i cnt believe this

Hell yea this all is true,why would somebody lie if they haven't seen anything.Not only this that guy was also trying to hit on one of the OR nurse 'disgusting ' like they want little from everywhere .Their parents would be proud of them that their wards are working hard here,lol yea they are working hard in enjoying their lives with residents .How could you even think of going out with someone who is far far older than you ,atleast have some self respect.They really don't have any shame .
Sorry guys if i am using harsh words but this all is not acceptable.

Aldert21
12-16-2016, 08:59 PM
Hell yea this all is true ,not only this that guy was also trying to hit on one of the OR nurse.

Hell yea this all is true,why would somebody lie if they haven't seen anything.Not only this that guy was also trying to hit on one of the OR nurse 'disgusting ' like they want little from everywhere .Their parents would be proud of them that their wards are working hard here,lol yea they are working hard in enjoying their lives with residents .How could you even think of going out with someone who is far far older than you ,atleast have some self respect.They really don't have any shame .

Divya32
12-17-2016, 04:21 AM
w** now OR nurse really!!!!what do they think they are well done !!
Actually it is not the fault of their parents they are far away and they have no idea what is going on here,Offcourse they won't be aware of all this .The thing is these immature students from india have restrictions at home so when they are far away from their family they forget all their limits but let me tell you all are not same ,some people know their limits.Some people will just enjoy the moment no matter with whom ,they really get blind and start doing these things with anyone doesn't matter old or whatever.They need to grow up and they need to use their brains that all this is ruining their future.Hey guys if you are reading all these posts please have some shame and stop all this shamefull things so that peope won't talk about you.It is really embarrassing now.

kent90
12-17-2016, 11:53 AM
OR nurse!!!!! That guy used to tell us that we are learning alott in hospital and all.He seemed to be a nice guy but now im reading all this and i am like ***.

Aldert21
12-17-2016, 01:43 PM
OR nurse!!!!! That guy used to tell us that we are learning alott in hospital and all.He seemed to be a nice guy but now im reading all this and i am like ***.

@kent what if i tell you i saw those students drinking with residents.

sha00
12-18-2016, 03:42 AM
Ohh comeon, They can't go this far now 'OR NURSE ' !!!!!!!'DRINKING WITH RESIDENTS' .All these things are enough for their school to take action against them now .Hey guys if you sre reading these posts then please stop all this otherwise your future will be messed up ,i am telling you that all these things i got to know since last week are more than enough to take a strict action against them.

Divya32
12-18-2016, 04:33 AM
See i am not being judgemental here ,but now this is beyond extreme.Like seriously they don't give a damn about their future,it looks they just want to enjoy the moment .They should have thought hundred times before doing all this.

Aldert21
12-18-2016, 04:58 AM
Let's see what will be next lol!!!
@sha00 you are right they will be messed up!
They already crossed the limits.

Aldert21
12-18-2016, 05:02 AM
@kent what if i tell you i saw those students drinking with residents.

Yea sure He is a nice guy,I would say really nice and oversmart lol.
I was like what are you thinking dude.
If not Resident then lets try on Nurse lol.
Keep it up dude !!

imme95
12-18-2016, 08:15 AM
I am following these posts from last week now.
Too much going on i think.
Too much already said about those students.
Really have no idea if it is true or just rumors!!!!
Let's see!!

Hello75
12-18-2016, 04:04 PM
@Aldert21 I would like to know more about those students .Could you please give me their names if not here we can talk more privately.i will be waiting for your reply.
Thank you in advance.

kent90
12-18-2016, 05:58 PM
@Aldert21 just wondering if all this happened only inside the hospital ,it could be that they were just working with the residents and you misunderstood them!!

Aldert21
12-19-2016, 01:35 PM
@kent90 If it was like that then why would i write all this.Like i said before i saw them at different places doing stuff like drinking .I saw them at night time too.Why would you go out at night with a resident who is atleast 10 years older than you.Like seriously just focus on your thing why to create all this mess here.
I hope you got your answer.

imme95
12-19-2016, 03:19 PM
what!!!!! i really can't believe all this. I know some of those students. I am from the same school .
This is pathetic.Please tell me all this is just rumour.

Divya32
12-19-2016, 07:39 PM
You are right ,They just messing up everything rather than focusing on their future.
10 years old comeon ,Just think what are you doing!!!

Hello75
12-20-2016, 07:56 AM
Whatever i heard about those students is totally against the school rules.Anyone can check the STUDENTS CLINICAL BOOK ,It is written there if school will receive any this kind of complaint against students,serious action should be taken against them.Let's not forget it is about the reputation of school.It also depends if they are still involved in all this.

imme95
12-20-2016, 09:21 AM
Now this all is getting so viral,They should stop all this now.
Itx not going good for them.

sha00
12-20-2016, 01:20 PM
Whatever i heard about those students is totally against the school rules.Anyone can check the STUDENTS CLINICAL BOOK ,It is written there if school will receive any this kind of complaint against students,serious action should be taken against them.Let's not forget it is about the reputation of school.It also depends if they are still involved in all this.

You are right @Hello75.I know one of the student who got same complaints in US and was kicked out from the school because the school management is very strict about their reputation in hospitals.
They want good impressions from their students because these students are representing the school.
So it is really a serious matter for them but like you said if they are still involved in all this.

Hello75
12-21-2016, 05:40 AM
Yes it is going to a big problem for them,It is also school will be watching for them if they are still involved in all this .

Prak23
12-21-2016, 05:45 AM
I just hope anyone from thier admin isn't reading all these posts,Otherwise they really have to deal with it .

Doit96
12-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Hello all .
What is going on .
Everytime there will be something about SMU .
Just a quick query ,Are those students still doing internship after all this or they got kicked out!!

Aldert21
12-21-2016, 05:13 PM
Comeon guys stop threatening me whoever you are @Flash203 .
who are you btw ,you want to share something you can share here publicly please.
Stop teaching me rules !!

Aldert21
12-21-2016, 05:35 PM
You are abusing the forum for wrong things and if investigated, you know things won't end well for you. Plus you say that you have seen those students doing "stuff", what century are you from exactly? What world do you come from? Do you even understand what allegations you are putting against these students! In the end, all i could wish for you is that you find something better to do. GET WELL SOON! You need help.
Now i am getting these texts from random accounts.
seriously!!
So they don't need some random person to spill this out !!! ok!!

sha00
12-22-2016, 07:20 AM
After reading the last post let me clear you one thing,No one is abusing the forum for wrong things .i am not supporting any individual here but if you check this value md forum it is all about peope posting wrong things against each other so there is nothing to investigate whoever you are @flash203.i also accept that this aldert21 should not have posted this publicly but he /she didn't mention anyone's name here .It might be someone stopping them from repeating thise things again and giving them the hint.

Getalife101
12-22-2016, 12:56 PM
Hello guys just to let you know all i am one of those student's you all are talking about.I think it is better to stop all this now orelse it is not going to end well.Whatever you people are posting here are just past rumours,why are you guys dragging that all now .Let us live our life.I am sure there are better things to do than wasting your time here.
What are you guys gaining by posting all this ,you all are students so you should understand that by posting these type of things will be very disturbing for us.I am again requesting everyone that please stop all this now otherwise there will be problems for you and for us also,Let's not make it personal and stop this now .It is better for all of us.
Thank you guys.

Getalife101
12-22-2016, 12:59 PM
i hope you all will understand and take these posts down just a friendly request.

Aldert21
12-22-2016, 03:59 PM
@Getalife is this a threat or request i am confused!!

Doit96
12-22-2016, 08:34 PM
Why are you so scared @Getalife101.
If you didn't do anything then why you afraid .

Doit96
12-22-2016, 08:36 PM
And stop threatening each other guys.

Divya32
12-23-2016, 10:34 AM
WTH is going on ,Hey @getalife why you scared if you didn't do anything.
You immature kids grow up.
First you created mess and now you creating this drama here.What is wrong with you.

Divya32
12-23-2016, 10:36 AM
I really don't support anyone here but mistake is mstake.Don't defend it as you don't know anything.

Hello75
12-23-2016, 02:19 PM
@Getalife101 if you are really ome of those student's then i have a piece of advice for you.Stop creatting this mess and focus on your future and start using your brain towards good things it will be good for your betterment.I am again repeating that if your admin comes to know about all this you are in big trouble.So it is good for you to clear the mess you started and get a life .

kent90
12-23-2016, 05:17 PM
It is rediculous that after all this they are still denying their faults.
They should be ashamed of themselves ,That guy i know was pretending as he don't know anything .He used to talk so nicely and pretending like he doesn't care about all this girls and all .Now see residents and nurses lol.

Aldert21
12-24-2016, 09:22 AM
Ya you are right @kent90 .He will pretend as he is the innocent guy around .Shame on him if not reaident then OR nurse disgusting.

Divya32
12-24-2016, 11:20 AM
Yea now defend yourself .If this keeps going SMU for sure is going to loose rotations in hospital mark my words.

sha00
12-24-2016, 12:24 PM
why not involve their admin in this!! As soon as they get the lession will be better for them.
SMU admin page is here on value md .tag!!!

Hello75
12-25-2016, 02:53 PM
@Getalife are you still around .Do you wanna say anything else.Be carefull dude.

imme95
12-25-2016, 03:09 PM
This all is not going good for all of those students.They are in touble.

Divya32
12-25-2016, 04:32 PM
Yea i really wonder if their admin knows about it .Are they still in hospital working!!
SMU admin page is on Value md i wonder if they already checked all this mess.
Btw itx hot news nowadays in my school!!

New95
12-25-2016, 06:30 PM
I heard about all this from one of my friend.i still can't believe this all is truth as i know those all studenta who are doing rotations specially the guy,He is kind of friend to me!!
Surprised,Shocked and i really don't know how to react !!!

sha00
12-28-2016, 08:07 AM
They should get a notice from admin ,because whatever they did is not good for the school image .They really can loose the rotations in hospital .

kent90
12-28-2016, 11:19 AM
SMU is always involved in somethng ,now this !!

Divya32
12-28-2016, 02:58 PM
Yea Actually it is shame.Like you can imagine how immature they are ,i mean a 20 year with someone who is in 30's that is literally disgusting.And trying on nurses so cheap .What were they thinking !!!

Future caribbean student
12-28-2016, 03:22 PM
From what I hear, there are many Caribbean medical schools out there doing some weird stuff. I came across this website that really educated me about potential issues. If you know someone who is looking to enroll into a Caribbean medical school, i would recommend they check it out: caribbeanmdstudent.com
'
'

psychvmd
12-28-2016, 10:44 PM

sha00
12-29-2016, 02:53 PM
Yea Actually it is shame.Like you can imagine how immature they are ,i mean a 20 year with someone who is in 30's that is literally disgusting.And trying on nurses so cheap .What were they thinking !!!
You are right @Divya32 ,These small kids don't even know what are they falling into.Their parents have no idea what is going on .They should atleast think before doing such shamefull things.
Just ruining their career.
Stay away from all this ,just an advice.

Hello75
12-29-2016, 04:34 PM
I don't think there is any fault of those residents because if someone younger is approaching you why would you deny .This should be stopped,Grow up kids!!

psychvmd
12-29-2016, 06:28 PM

New95
12-30-2016, 12:41 PM
Sad and disgusting .
Small immature kids falling into traps!!!

kent90
12-30-2016, 12:44 PM
To be honest if they will get kicked out from their school they can't blame anyone.It is their ill mentality responsible for everything.
Grow up!!

kent90
12-30-2016, 12:45 PM
You are too young for them !!You can get better lol!

New95
01-03-2017, 07:16 AM
@Aldert could you send me the names of those students in my inbox.

Divya32
01-03-2017, 01:49 PM
Attention seeker i must say lol.Get drunk and rest you know,pathetic!!!

sha00
01-04-2017, 04:30 PM
Exactly this is really disgusting .
Grow up kiddos!!

New95
01-05-2017, 03:00 PM
Are they still involved in all this just wondering!!

imme95
01-08-2017, 09:26 AM
You know what is the sad thing,those kids have no idea what are they into as they are far from their families so they think they can do anything and yes they are enjoying their lives here by getting involved in really bad things .

Hello75
01-14-2017, 07:25 AM
Are they still in school??

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.