PDA

View Full Version : Recently Accepted for Sep. 2016. QUESTIONS, QUESTIONS, QUESTIONS!

qwertyuiop[
04-27-2016, 01:07 AM
Hi, I've recently been accepted to Aureus University for Sept. 2016 and was hoping to find information, recommendations, reviews and so on from current students as well as graduates. Also, if you're attending the Sept. 2016 semester, feel free to comment here.

The topics I am most concerned with are:
1. Classes, Curriculum, Syllabus
2. Daily schedule, life, amenities, food, dorms
3. (MOST IMPORTANT) Life after leaving the island. How are rotations? I am mostly concerned with obtaining residency after completing rotations. I spoke with a recent graduate and he said that class sizes are about 20-30 students. Comparing the class size to the 14-16 residency matches per year, it leaves a lot of questions. Also, what are the term 1 class sizes in comparison to term 4 class sizes?
4. Term 5 - White Plains, NY. Could someone please describe what the experience was like?

I know this isn't the hottest thread but any input would greatly be appreciated. Thank you.

dr_ratedp
06-25-2016, 11:38 PM
Hi, why did you choose AUSM? I ask because i am researching schools to apply to in the fall.

getmydegree123
03-22-2017, 10:39 AM
Hi I can help you. Classes are small and good. Teachers are wonderful
We are in class from 9am to 3pm. You go to class and you study. There is a great group there we are all very close. The cafeteria is ok, no big deal but there is alot to eat in Aruba.

I met alot of students who went to white plains its ok.

At the end of the day we all just study. I never go to the beach but the teachers are good and we get to hang ot with them them sometimes

medlife12817
12-09-2017, 12:54 PM
I will be transferring in january for my 5th semester at aureus, any advice on what to bring? and any advice in general?

thanks

carlos_007
01-02-2018, 06:41 PM
Nice apartment situated in Ponton. One bedroom, bathroom, living room and kichen fully equipped. 1 time a week do the apartment clean. water, cable, electricity, internet and gas is included. electricity (AC) excluided . 1.250 florin per month plus deposit.
Price in $ 714.30
Information :
Cel 297-7471267
E-mail : [email protected]

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.