PDA

View Full Version : Online/distance programs

jack2000
04-25-2016, 08:25 PM
ANY OTHER SCHOOLS BESIDES OCEANIA for distance learning?
USA schools are now offering on line /pre-recorded lectures but yet if a foreign offshore school offers it , suddenly it becomes stigmatized and scrutinized to the fullest extent.

i am not in a situation to leave the country due to illness and other family issues and would love to pursue my preclinals at home and then tale step 1.

i plan to use my md degree outside mainstream medicine so residency is not such a big issue for me now.

would appreciate it if anyone knows and global programs on the horizon besides oum and iuhs,ect

i have seen many lectures on u tube including review courses like kaplan,dr paul ect and this active style would best suit me in the active sense

live lectures dont provide the platform of learning or level that i expect anymore in terms of getting notes and 100 percent of the lecture material.

please, i would appreciate serious replies and non-negativity.

LecturioMed
05-02-2016, 07:10 AM
Hey jack2000,

another great source for distance learning and achieving your USMLE Step 1 goals are the Lecturio Online Medical Courses.

We have been working hard to prepare great study material for your medical exam prep. So far, we have received overwhelming feedback from students, who said that Lecturio was saving their lives.
Check out the YouTube Channel (Medical Education Videos) with plenty of free lectures, the free question bank for USMLE Step 1, and the Lecturio Medical Magazine!

We would be very pleased, if you would give us your feedback after testing our product.
Enjoy studying!

Regards,
LecturioMed

AUADOC69
05-02-2016, 12:47 PM
how do you plan on learning clinical skills online? there is no easy route to MD.

jack2000
05-02-2016, 02:52 PM
Hey jack2000,

another great source for distance learning and achieving your USMLE Step 1 goals are the Lecturio Online Medical Courses.

We have been working hard to prepare great study material for your medical exam prep. So far, we have received overwhelming feedback from students, who said that Lecturio was saving their lives.
Check out the YouTube Channel (Medical Education Videos) with plenty of free lectures, the free question bank for USMLE Step 1, and the Lecturio Medical Magazine!

We would be very pleased, if you would give us your feedback after testing our product.
Enjoy studying!

Regards,
LecturioMed

Lecturio Online Medical Courses.

Lecturio Online Medical Courses.--thanks .. can i purchase this?

Tipton
05-02-2016, 10:51 PM
You can't take any portion of the USMLE unless you are enrolled in or an alumnus of an IMED/Faimer listed medical school which can sponsor you for the exam(s).

LecturioMed
05-03-2016, 01:20 AM
We are offering many lectures and course materials for free - so don't hesitate to check the Youtube Channel (Medical Education Videos) or our Homepage with all information you need.
Once you are convinced, you can purchase a medicine flat, which will give you access to all of our medicine courses (Pre Med, USMLE Step 1 and 2).

We wish you all the best for your exam prep ;-)

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.