PDA

View Full Version : Cupecoy arbor estate one large bedroom apt.

jmlv1965
03-25-2016, 02:41 AM
Available AUGUST 2016. One large bedroom apt with view. TWO blocks from AUC. Nicely fully furnished. New shower. New kitchen with all appliances, living room with balcony, fan, a/c and a large bedroom. Private washing machine.Small Landscaped community. Students and teachers are living on site. Automatic access gate , 24 hours security guards, cameras, private parking, hurricane shutters, large pool over the lagoon. $1100 per month. Two months deposit. Internet available . Utilities not included. Many references available. Please , feel free to contact the previous student to get more infos: lindsay.cregar at gmail.com
Minimum one year lease. Contact jean : jmlv1965 at yahoo.fr
Pics available on request

kigena
06-14-2016, 04:30 AM
Do you still have apts for rent? I am planning to move in late August. I appreciate you response. Thank you. Kigen

jmlv1965
06-14-2016, 11:18 AM
Hello, the one bedroom apt at Arbor is available in august . The kitchen and the shower are new.
I can send you pics of the apartment and the residence if you send me your email.
Regards
Jean

EMSborn2save
07-23-2016, 07:34 PM
Could you please email me pics if you still have this unit available? My email is EMSborn2save gmail.com (<-- sorry, that's the only way it would let me post my email address... I'm sure you realize there is a @ in there)
Also, what is the policy on pets?

Thank you, Ashley

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.