PDA

View Full Version : Feedback request

Doc
02-09-2016, 03:21 PM
ValueMD Community:

I hope everyone is doing well in their quest for a career in medicine, and I further hope that ValueMD has helped you along the way.

ValueMD recently celebrated 13 years online, and that was 5 years after we started on the old Network54 forums (18 years total)...wow I'm getting old :(. Our purpose has always been to provide free resources to all students to aid in their educational ambitions. The cost for this was meant to come from limited banner ads. Once we made enough to cover our expenses, we expanded our mission and started donating to multiple charity projects. We have been blessed and have stayed true to our word that members would never have to pay a dime to use any of the resources we provide.

In the early days, the Site Administrators were very active and it led to frequent upgrades and additions in response to user needs/requests. But after a while, we stepped back a bit and watched the community flourish on it's own. People would receive helpful information, then they would return to help others, and so on (paying it forward). And wow did it flourish....with over 92 million visitors, 150 thousand registered members and 1.4 million posts!

But as I've been visiting the site lately, I've noticed that we haven't been as proactive in upgrading and providing new services. So I figured it was time to get back to basics and make an old fashioned request for user feedback and suggestions for how to make this site better and more useful for the VMD Community (i.e more or less newsletters, test banks, forums, moderators, features, etc). Feel free to post on this thread to list what you like and/or dislike about VMD and we'll use that info to try to come up with ways to increase the former and decrease the latter.

As always, thanks for using ValueMD and best of luck in your studies!

p.s. This thread may be moved once I figure out the most appropriate forum :rolleyes:

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.