PDA

View Full Version : 2016 medicine/dentistry Debrecen students

f.gh1372
01-10-2016, 04:01 PM
hi guys , i've been admitted to the first year of dentistry in university of Debrecen for fall semester .
is anyone here like me ?
i will be glad to get acquainted with my classmates !:)

bastibacak
05-25-2016, 01:16 AM
Hello!

I am planning to apply to the Debrecen Medical School this year. I will take the entrance exam soon. How was the exam? Was it hard/easy? How did you study for it? I

would be very appreciated if you could help me out and possibly send me study materials/mock tests etc.. if you have any..

I hope we will meet each other in September!

Thank you very much!

f.gh1372
05-25-2016, 02:15 AM
hi!
study carefully, text books they offered, written exam will be easy but oral is harder,although it depends on professors who ask u and also on ur written exam score! if ur score be good then they ask u harder questions in oral ! like me! hahaha
they also asked from some subjects which didn't mention at the list of topics
they didn't ask me general questions such as explaining blood system or digestive system,etc but they asked small notes which students didn't care to them!
don't have stress and try just to show yourself one who has good base and knowledge!
wish u success at the exam and see u there! good luck!

Ahmadomari
06-14-2016, 07:57 AM
Hello ... I had my entrance exam for univeristy of debrecen it was consists of biology part, chemistry, English, medical terminology and an essay i did well in all parts except the biology part it was so hard as i didn't do well in this part also i had the interview it was 30 minutes he asked me akot of questions and biology questions was so hard as i forgot things in the interview .... Is there any chance for me to be admitted ???

f.gh1372
06-15-2016, 04:52 PM
hi!
i'm sorry to hear that
i think students can do the entrance exam two times per year...

anaya
08-22-2016, 03:05 PM
hii
i applied to the university of debrecen for medicine and my entrance exam is in january 2017. i dont know much about the entrance exam and oral so plz can someone help me by giving the details of oral exam as well as written exam..?
2) and is it true that if we either get more than 50% in exam overall we get accepted and if we get less than 40% they take us for pre medical course(basic medicine course) or can they even say a straight No ...
i m very nervous..
3) and in oral do we get to choose the topic to speak about or they start asking questions ?
thanks

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.