PDA

View Full Version : CMU not in WHO directory list?

pogradec1989
12-12-2015, 02:41 PM
I was looking to apply for the Spring 2016, January 2016 semester. As I was doing some research on the school I did not see is on the WHO website.

And from what i know in order to sit for step 1 USMLE, the school *HAS* to be on the directory of WHO.
Can anyone further clarify this for me seeing as the date to apply is closing within a week.

CMU-ADM
12-14-2015, 09:29 AM
Hello!

Thank you for contacting CMU!

The WHO directory, no longer integrated with Avicenna's, has been transferred to the new WDOMS - World Directory of Medical Schools - World Directory of Medical Schools: WHO | World Directory of Medical Schools (http://www.who.int/hrh/wdms/en/)

If you go to WDOMS from WHO or directly, please make sure to select the box on the right side to Include Non-UN Member States as Curaçao is not a UN member.

I hope this clarifies and helps!

CMU Department of Admissions

Samidao
10-03-2016, 10:37 AM
Hello
I was a basic sciences of CMU and now a clinical student and I have successfully took passed step 1 and am currently scheduled for Step 2 so undoubtedly CMU students can seat for the USMLE exams

shanelowney
08-21-2019, 11:57 PM
Any person can check the official website of WHO. All medical colleges and university are listed in the WHO directory.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.