PDA

View Full Version : Yellow teeth

juel231
08-24-2015, 11:36 AM
For some days, i notice that my teeth is going to be yellow teeth (http://15homeremedies.com/1440/electric-juicers/).I can't understand why my teeth is going to yellow.I brush my teeth regularly.But, it is not work.:(

Jefflewis
08-30-2015, 11:35 PM
Strawberries are high in Vitamin C, which can help break-down plaque that is causing your teeth to look yellow.

magnificentstars
09-24-2015, 07:09 PM
if you drink a lot of soda, coffee and iced tea, they can cause our teeth to be yellow.

oliviz
11-17-2015, 10:32 PM
Do you drink too much coffee or tea? If so reduce taking them, they cause your teeth to turn yellow. I was a coffee lover and because of that my teeth were terrible yellow in color. So I had gone for teeth whitening procedure from Margolian Dentistry in my locality (Whitby). You could consult with a dentist in your locality or you could even try some natural remedies if your teeth are not terrible yellow in color. Try rubbing with fresh orange peel daily before going to bed, they may show the result. My younger sister uses it to maintain her white color teeth.

davefranco
11-20-2015, 12:38 AM
Baking Soda and Lemon Juice Paste is quite effective for teeth whiteness.

BettyBaldwin
07-11-2016, 02:02 AM
I guess baking soda may cause the natural enamel to fade too. What about the teeth whitening chewing gums?

Jefflewis
08-02-2016, 04:18 AM
When brushing twice a day and flossing doesn't help improve your yellow teeth, it's time to consider other options. Teeth become yellow due to stains – both deep and surface-level – as well as other causes that sometimes aren't under our control. Whether the discoloration is due to staining or other factors, several over-the-counter (OTC) products can improve tooth color, and your dentist can also offer preventative advice on how to whiten yellow teeth.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.