PDA

View Full Version : pre-med students in szeged

zbaqar
07-27-2015, 08:07 PM
hey guys I've just joined pre-med programe for the year 2015-16 for the university of szeged. so i just wanted to know a few students before i get there, if there are any premed students for this year it will be nice to know you :)

mazen.ire
05-27-2016, 01:22 PM
hey zbaqar, im thinking of applying to premed in hungary too for pecs or szeged, can you give me any advice or tips? Am i guaranteed a place in first year medicine if i do a premed course?

zbaqar
05-27-2016, 05:07 PM
Hey man well i posted this about a year ago. i just finished premed today in szeged. first of all i dont know much about pecs but from the rankings it would be semmelweis,szeged,pecs in order. semmelweis and szeged and nearly the same i mean medicine or dentistry either ways is hard no matter where you do it..in my opinion the only difference is that one is in the city and the other in a town . depending on your high school course like if you did IB or A levels or AP then apply for first year straight if not and you think you need more preperation then apply for premed. About gaurantee of acceptance to first year like you have a higher chance of being accepted than people from outside they teach you everything you need to know to do first year so it will be easier for you to do the final exam of premed which will also serve as your entrance exam .They teach you enough that you will definitely manage. If you plan on coming here i will help you to understand the city and everything and honestly the only tips and advice i can give you about premed is just study man thats all as long as you study you will manage everything. its not hard or impossible you just need to give some time and study and then there is definite acceptance

mazen.ire
05-28-2016, 01:19 PM
thanks a lot for that! i actually did the entrance exam but unfortunately was rejected from 6 (medicine) however all the 26 that applied to veterinary got in somehow with some even having 30 second interviews. So your basically saying that my final exam for the premed programme will act as my entrance exam? is that what you are doing? and which premed course are you doing like are you guaranteed acceptance into the programme? I'm from Ireland btw and sorry for the many questions haha but is the premed hard or worth it even?

zbaqar
07-14-2016, 08:43 AM
sorry for the late reply mazin. well premed depends upon your knowledge really now i did A levels so because of that it was fairly easy for me except for physics since i had not taken physics in A levels. chemistry is really easy and it will really help you for medicine 1st semester since you wont have to focus much on chemistry and more on subjects like anatomy which will take a lot of your time. now premed biology is more advanced than A level biology but its fairly interesting. at the end of the day no matter where you are you have to study to get the results and im gonna be honest with you they wont gaurantee you acceptance but almost 90% of my premed was accepted now the 10% that were not accepted was because of their attendance and grades being extremely poor. now i hope i am not late in the reply and you still have your options open but remember i am speaking about the premed in szeged i dont know about the ones around hungary . let me know if you have any other questions

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.