PDA

View Full Version : premed program in Canada

Talal91
06-30-2015, 04:49 AM
Hey guys . Has anyone applied for this program in Canada ?. I'd like to know if you are international student how do you get approval for study permit cuz I checked with the CMU office there and it turns out that they don't have the DLI number (designated learning institution number ) which is strictly required to get a study permit) its a new law from the CIC Canada . hopeif there anyone of administration can resolve this issue cuz otherwise the campuses in Canada won't be able to take international students .
Its well explained in the CIC website about how to get this number .Hopefully someone should take an action soon so I won't miss the next semester .

psychvmd
06-30-2015, 05:20 PM

Talal91
07-02-2015, 04:42 PM
yes dear they were . the issue is being resolved and it is just a matter of time until they get the DLI number . :cool:

kbal100
11-11-2015, 10:52 PM
Hello, You can contact cimtcollege.com CIMT College is a registered private career college and they are offering Pre-Med program which is a gateway to any Caribbean Med school.They also have DLI number and hundreds to international students are currently studying.

Torontomed
11-12-2015, 12:30 AM
Do your pre-med in any university in Canada.
You don't need to do it in some "special" college.

Also, as an international student, there's no point doing premed in Canada since you must be a Canadian citizen/PR when it comes to getting a residency.

CMU
11-20-2015, 01:10 PM
Right Premed can be done in any university in the US or Canada

AliciaGoods
03-09-2016, 05:10 AM
I want to also know about it.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.