PDA

View Full Version : No more "Atrium Research Facility" building??

drzed
10-09-2004, 07:49 AM
I was checking out the TOUR section on the stchris.edu website again and noticed that the picture of the ATRIUM building is no longer there.
Do any of you fellow classmates, or the 'official student rep' know what happened with that?

Cheers,

ansgenius
10-09-2004, 08:24 PM
In that same meeting where he informed us about blackboard, the managing director told us that he would like to see the building purchased in about a couple of months. Whether or not this actually happens is conjecture. Maybe you should email the webmaster and find out what happened with the photo?

drzed
10-09-2004, 08:42 PM
In that same meeting where he informed us about blackboard, the managing director told us that he would like to see the building purchased in about a couple of months. Whether or not this actually happens is conjecture. Maybe you should email the webmaster and find out what happened with the photo?

When was this meeting? Was it a formal or informal meeting?

There should be a general meeting at least twice per term to update students on current happenings/issues, future plans/direction, question/answer, etc.

We had a question and answer session last term w/ Mr. L and Mr. B...but we've not heard from them this term.

ansgenius
10-10-2004, 03:53 AM
It was an informal meeting. He came into our classroom after cell bio and was yelling at us for being too messy because the upperclassmen were complaining that we were too slovenly and disrespectful. Then he went on to tell us about updates with the school. If you want a full report of what he said, you can come find me in the library. Of the two asian people usually there, I'm the only 1st semester one. So moral of the story, get the upperclassmen to complain about you enough and get an update session on the school.

stchrisrep
10-11-2004, 04:35 PM
I was checking out the TOUR section on the stchris.edu website again and noticed that the picture of the ATRIUM building is no longer there.
Do any of you fellow classmates, or the 'official student rep' know what happened with that?

It was removed because the former dean left us unexpectedly.

dt
10-13-2004, 12:07 AM

Did his Nobel prize fall thru?

Nebakanezer
10-13-2004, 05:59 AM
With Dr. Poulter's abrupt departure, it's my understanding that the whole research program went right out the window, correct?

stchrisrep
10-13-2004, 09:36 AM
With Dr. Poulter's abrupt departure, it's my understanding that the whole research program went right out the window, correct?

I believe the admin is working on an alternative.

FrenchFrie
10-13-2004, 11:11 AM

Dr. Whitehouse is doing that stuff now

drzed
10-14-2004, 09:37 AM

I should have specified. My interest is in finding out if the building has been acquired (or is being acquired), as per the website and last term student body meeting.

stchrisrep
10-14-2004, 09:54 AM
I should have specified. My interest is in finding out if the building has been acquired (or is being acquired), as per the website and last term student body meeting.

Please contact the managing director or president the next time you see them.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.