PDA

View Full Version : Please Help

devildoc8404
05-02-2015, 02:58 PM
First off, one post is enough. You are borderline spamming by posting the same thing that many times. (Just saying.)

Secondly, ALL of the English programs in E-EU want your money, to some degree or other. That is the sole reason for the English programs' existence, it sure as hell is not out of the goodness of their hearts, nor is it because of some idealistic desire to train a fresh generation of foreign doctors. They are money making programs, first and foremost. With that said, the degree of educational quality can still vary quite substantially.

Based on my own research and based on my contacts there (for the record: I did not end up studying in Poland, but I have a number of friends there), the best Polish medical schools are probably:

- Jagiellonian
- Gdansk
- Warsaw

I do not think that Gdansk has a 4-year program, actually, but they seem pretty put together (by E-EU standards).

There is a pantload of information about most of the Polish schools here on VMD. Hit the "Search" function, pop yourself some popcorn, and settle in for a cozy night (or three) of reading. Good luck.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.