PDA

View Full Version : Please Help

zg1982
05-01-2015, 01:05 PM
Hi, I intend to study Medicine in Poland in the next year (4 year program). Can you tell me,if you know, how is Medical University of Silesia (MUS) considered among other medical schools in Poland and what are the 3 best English program medical schools in Poland ? What can you tell me about Medical University of Warsaw ? The tuition in Katowice(MUS) is just 10000 euro for a year compared to 14400 in Warsaw - what is the reason for this ? The thing is that There is a big difference in tuition between Silesia and Warsaw ( 4 year program) : In Warsaw you pay extra 4,400 euro for a year..Although I have the money I'm not rich..So I wanna be sure that I get what I'm paying for - Thanks , Zeev

zg1982
05-01-2015, 01:06 PM
Hi, I intend to study Medicine in Poland in the next year (4 year program). Can you tell me,if you know, how is Medical University of Silesia (MUS) considered among other medical schools in Poland and what are the 3 best English program medical schools in Poland ? What can you tell me about Medical University of Warsaw ? The tuition in Katowice(MUS) is just 10000 euro for a year compared to 14400 in Warsaw - what is the reason for this ? The thing is that There is a big difference in tuition between Silesia and Warsaw ( 4 year program) : In Warsaw you pay extra 4,400 euro for a year..Although I have the money I'm not rich..So I wanna be sure that I get what I'm paying for - Thanks , Zeev

zg1982
05-01-2015, 01:09 PM

JoeRogan
05-01-2015, 07:53 PM
Then be careful. Polish Medical Schools tend to pull scams.

zg1982
05-02-2015, 02:40 PM
Hi , I want to study Medicine in Poland in the next year (4 year program). Can you tell me please,if you know, how is Medical University of Silesia (MUS) considered among other medical schools in Poland and what are the 3 best English program ( 4 year ) medical schools in Poland ? The tuition in Katowice(MUS) is just 10000 euro for a year compared to 14400 for example in Warsaw - what is the reason for this in your opinion ? I wanna be sure that I get what I'm paying for. Please share your experiences at MUS up to this moment. I heard some bad stuff on Silesia that I don't want to believe in - words like " they care only for your money and it's basically self teaching during the whole course period"..How are the teachers/lecturers academic level and English program in particular ? The help of every one of you is very much appreciated so please comment.Thank you all , Zeev.​

zg1982
05-02-2015, 02:41 PM
Hi , I want to study Medicine in Poland in the next year (4 year program). Can you tell me please,if you know, how is Medical University of Silesia (MUS) considered among other medical schools in Poland and what are the 3 best English program ( 4 year ) medical schools in Poland ? The tuition in Katowice(MUS) is just 10000 euro for a year compared to 14400 for example in Warsaw - what is the reason for this in your opinion ? I wanna be sure that I get what I'm paying for. Please share your experiences at MUS up to this moment. I heard some bad stuff on Silesia that I don't want to believe in - words like " they care only for your money and it's basically self teaching during the whole course period"..How are the teachers/lecturers academic level and English program in particular ? The help of every one of you is very much appreciated so please comment.Thank you all , Zeev.

zg1982
05-02-2015, 02:42 PM
Hi , I want to study Medicine in Poland in the next year (4 year program). Can you tell me please,if you know, how is Medical University of Silesia (MUS) considered among other medical schools in Poland and what are the 3 best English program ( 4 year ) medical schools in Poland ? The tuition in Katowice(MUS) is just 10000 euro for a year compared to 14400 for example in Warsaw - what is the reason for this in your opinion ? I wanna be sure that I get what I'm paying for. Please share your experiences at MUS up to this moment. I heard some bad stuff on Silesia that I don't want to believe in - words like " they care only for your money and it's basically self teaching during the whole course period"..How are the teachers/lecturers academic level and English program in particular ? The help of every one of you is very much appreciated so please comment.Thank you all , Zeev.

zg1982
05-02-2015, 02:43 PM

zg1982
05-02-2015, 02:44 PM

zg1982
05-02-2015, 02:45 PM

zg1982
05-02-2015, 02:46 PM

devildoc8404
05-03-2015, 04:01 AM
Computer issues, or OCD?

zg1982
05-03-2015, 12:43 PM
lol
More like OCD :)

mintjulep
05-03-2015, 05:43 PM
I didn't go to either Silesia or Warsaw, but regarding the school I did go to, I found there was a lot of self-teaching. However, reflecting back on it - I learn by self-teaching myself the material. When I browse through old powerpoints that were presented to us during lectures, I realize that the profs and docs did a really good job presenting the material but that's just not how I learn things.
As for pulling scams, I haven't heard of Polish med schools pulling any. So if anyone had any information on that, I'd love to hear about it.

Idioventricular
09-02-2015, 06:54 AM
After having multiple co-workers and friends attend medical school in Europe who had lived in Canada for most, if not all of their lives, the common "complaint" is the amount of self teaching they have had to do. I have heard this from people attending schools in multiple countries. I'm not saying anyone is right or wrong, but we definitely have a more "spoon fed" post secondary ideology than they seem to have in Europe.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.