PDA

View Full Version : Commenius University Bratislava- Entrance Exam ?

Croin
03-14-2015, 04:33 PM
Hey guys!

I am going to apply for the entrance exam, does anybody know how hard it is to pass the exam?
And what about the "agencies" who try to charge a huge amount of money for a "place" at the university, does that mean that they sell them?

I appreciate every kind of information about the exam and the university!

forcheta
04-26-2015, 06:38 PM
Hey guys!

I am going to apply for the entrance exam, does anybody know how hard it is to pass the exam?
And what about the "agencies" who try to charge a huge amount of money for a "place" at the university, does that mean that they sell them?

I don't know about the entrance exam's level of difficulty, but relying on agencies is not reasonable in the slightest. They can not guarantee you a place.

janamedica
09-03-2015, 11:27 AM
Hey guys!

Hey Croin,

I took the entrance exam this year and found it managable! If you invest some time in studying the question book it will be easy to get in!
About the agencies, I do definitly not recommend them! I thought about going trough one but even they said that they cannot garantuee you a place for sure! Also there are really not necessary for the admission procedure!

slovakguy
11-02-2016, 11:31 AM
Hey guys!

Hello
there are always tricky companies which are trying to offer you guaranteed place. Actually i heard, that University decided to do every entrance examination in Bratislava (so not abroad, as it is quite usual for Unis in czech republic) to make it more transparent. If you study enough (and buy set of model questions) there should be no problem with passing)

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.