PDA

View Full Version : med school in split, croatia

SebastianMK
03-10-2015, 04:25 AM
Hello!
I am a student in jessenius faculty of medicine in slovakia (first year) and I have a few questions about university of split of the school and the city and application process.

1.TRANSFER - Is it possible to transfer to the second year, and how do you apply for transfer? Do you need to do the entrance exam and send them your grades?

2. ENTRANCE EXAM - When is the entrance exam (usually) and when can you start to apply to the school?

3. ACCOMMODATION- Is it easy to find an apartment in Split? For about 300-500 euro

4. EDUCATION - How is the organisation overall in the school? And do you have croatian language in the first years, is it mandatory? How is the teachers...do they care and have respect for the students....and do you really have 8 chances on exams? Thats a lot...here in Jessenius in Martin, Slovakia we have only 3 chances

forcheta
04-26-2015, 05:13 PM
I'm currently studying in Split and honestly don't recommend you to transfer... Do you know that there's a catastrophically bad block system in here?:(:(:(
There was my review, btw http://www.valuemd.com/main-european-medical-schools-forum/235741-medical-studies-english-split-croatia-current-students-opinion.html

forcheta
04-26-2015, 05:19 PM
..and do you really have 8 chances on exams? Thats a lot...here in Jessenius in Martin, Slovakia we have only 3 chances

There are 8 retakes in total, yes. However, only 4 chances per year.. if you failed all of them, you'd have to repeat an entire course and try again up to 4 times next year.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.