PDA

View Full Version : Europe Trip: Poznan, Warsaw, Jagiellonian

Wobbles20
02-09-2015, 02:18 PM
Hello,

I'm going to be touring Eastern Europe to get a feel for Poland and the medical schools to see if it would be a good fit for me. I'll be traveling for about a month starting this May. I'd like to know if anybody at Poznan, Medical University of Warsaw, or Jagiellonian University would be willing to meet with me to answer some questions. I plan on contacting the administration for a tour and a chat with the officials there, but would definitely like to talk to a student to get the inside scoop. I'm a US citizen, so speaking with a US citizen is preferred (but not necessary) simply because I have some questions about financial aid, clinical rotations, etc.

I expect to be in Poland from May 7-16. My plan is to visit Poznan from May 7-9, Warsaw from May 10-12, and Krakow from May 13-15. I can rearrange the city visits within those dates if necessary but I've already purchased travel tickets for the second half of my trip.

Looking forward to meeting you!

G48030
03-17-2015, 08:27 PM
Hello,

I'm going to be touring Eastern Europe to get a feel for Poland and the medical schools to see if it would be a good fit for me. I'll be traveling for about a month starting this May. I'd like to know if anybody at Poznan, Medical University of Warsaw, or Jagiellonian University would be willing to meet with me to answer some questions. I plan on contacting the administration for a tour and a chat with the officials there, but would definitely like to talk to a student to get the inside scoop. I'm a US citizen, so speaking with a US citizen is preferred (but not necessary) simply because I have some questions about financial aid, clinical rotations, etc.

I expect to be in Poland from May 7-16. My plan is to visit Poznan from May 7-9, Warsaw from May 10-12, and Krakow from May 13-15. I can rearrange the city visits within those dates if necessary but I've already purchased travel tickets for the second half of my trip.

Looking forward to meeting you!

I can arrange a tour for you in Poznan just send me a pm.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.