PDA

View Full Version : University of Debrecen 2015 entry (HELP) !

nimra
10-30-2014, 12:11 PM
Hi everyone,
I applied for medicine in university of Debrecen this year (2014) from pakistan and the university is sending a delegation this year to pakistan as more than 10 applicants applied.My entrance exam (hopefully) would be in november and i am a bit nervous and scared (more for the oral part) so if anyone can please answer my questions i would be very grateful!

1- is the exam (written and oral) both hard?
2-what do they usually ask in the oral part (which topics from bio and chemistry and apart from this what in general)?
3-what is the difficulty level of test?
4-if someone doesnt clear the entrance exam (unfortunately) can he/she be admitted on the basis of their previous grades? (my grade in sciences and maths was A and B in english in O levels and in A levels i got all A's ( bio,chem,phy)

mohammed_r
02-02-2015, 04:50 PM
Really depend which agent you are going through. there are sample papers available from the university or through your agent, as you say you got good grades in a levels you shall have no problem. if you do not clear your exam for debrecen you can try for other university in same country. as for me my agent worldwide education services offered me great help. with agent are you using.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.