PDA

View Full Version : Current CMU students

eyecandy
10-23-2014, 12:58 AM
Hi!

I am a prospective CMU student and I was wondering if you guys could answer some questions:

What is the curriculum like?
What is the quality of teaching?
For anatomy, does the lab have cadavers?
How long are you guys in class?

For those who have already taken Step I- did you feel CMU prepared you well?

Thank you!!

eyecandy
10-27-2014, 05:20 AM
195 views and no one can answer these questions?? Anyone? I'm trying to decide what school to attend and its between CMU, IAU, WINDSOR, and SPARTAN and would appreciate if I could get recent information about CMU.

thxleave
10-27-2014, 11:24 AM
195 views and no one can answer these questions?? Anyone? I'm trying to decide what school to attend and its between CMU, IAU, WINDSOR, and SPARTAN and would appreciate if I could get recent information about CMU.

Why may I ask are you choosing those specific group of schools? You are aware of SABA, AUA, UMHS, SGU, ROSS, AUC?

eyecandy
10-27-2014, 03:32 PM
Why may I ask are you choosing those specific group of schools? You are aware of SABA, AUA, UMHS, SGU, ROSS, AUC?

I did not get accepted to the Big 4 and I cannot afford to go to AUA, UMHS, or MUA. Due to financial reasons I am left with this group of schools to chose from.

psychvmd
10-27-2014, 08:09 PM

cadmd4
10-30-2014, 01:51 AM
Eyecandy pm me I will try to get you in touch with a student in basic sciences. I am a transfer so I can't help except for clinical related top. But I am glad to help you out in any way. :)

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.