PDA

View Full Version : Too many teachers left, they are about to close.

Joeb3341
07-31-2014, 09:24 PM
Too many teachers left, they are about to close.
That crooked teethed Jeff and his ****** team should be banned from existence.

aimu observer
07-31-2014, 09:35 PM
you mean AGAIN!!!!!!??????/

TELL US MORE MAN

GIVE US THE FULL DETAILS----SPARE NOTHING

WHO LEFT? AND WHY?

Freedom.x0a
09-26-2014, 09:08 PM
I am studying there now, we have regular classes and all professors are present, they just expanded the library and every day they are adding value to the school by providing more facilities. Unless you have specific details, do not make such false claims.

Freedom.x0a
10-11-2014, 12:07 AM
They hired new teacher for genetics course, the person who making these rumers is unethical and you can see they just made one post, usually they do attack schools and they are paid by some people.

Torontoguy81
10-23-2014, 12:28 PM
Everything is going well at SMUFOM. If you have been following the SMUFOM thread you will have come across the comments I have made about the school in the past and have completely put myself out there disclosing my name and Facebook so interested students could contact me and feel comfortable about making the decision to attend SMUFOM. As Freedom.x0a has said, the school gets better and better each day and provides you a solid foundation in basic and clinical sciences, far more than you need to ace the Steps. Teachers are nice but don't let that fool you, their exams are insanely difficult but doable if you are committed to studying medicine. I remember when I was first accepted to SMUFOM, I was scared and unsure just as most of you are but once I arrived on the island and started classes I realized, this is a legit school committed to producing top notch physicians. In fact I believe the highest Step 1 scorer for 2013 was one of our very own. Don't let these nah sayers prevent you from going after your dreams. Come and make the decision yourself.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.