PDA

View Full Version : 4 year MD program skype entrance exam

UserMe
07-03-2014, 12:14 PM
Hi,

On the website it states that the skype exam (for the 4 years MD program) consists of:
3 biology questions
3 chemistry questions
2 physics questions

I have a BSc in Biochemistry and we didn't do so much physics. 1 modules had some physics. I am a little worried about this exam because it was 2 years ago that I graduated and might have forgotten some biology and chemistry - going through all my modules to remember is not practical at all! Does anyone know if they have actually states which topics within chemistry and biology that are more likely to ask about. Also, what kind of physics questions are they likely to ask?

Thanks

Hoshikage Kisame
07-03-2014, 02:07 PM
Hey I got a bunch of stuff that could help you ..... Today I had my entrance exam and it was really good .... There were two people a man and a woman the man asked me to introduce myself and to talk about my life my career and why I wanted to be a doctor and what are the qualities of a good doctor ? Then the women started to ask so simple questions wasn't worthy what I read ( 1- what are the components of the cardiovascular system ? --- 2- what is vitamins ? I think she asked me this because I am a pharmacist 3- what is the functions of the skin? ) then she proceeded to chemistry ( 1- what is atomic number ? ---- 2- what is radio active decay ---- 3- what is the boiling point of water and is it affected by increasing or decreasing the pressure ?) then with physics ( 1- acceleration at constant speed = ...... -- 2- what is the wave length of visible light ? ) then she said have a nice day we will send you an email in few days then ended the call :) I hope this will help. :)))))

UserMe
07-04-2014, 02:08 AM
Hey I got a bunch of stuff that could help you ..... Today I had my entrance exam and it was really good .... There were two people a man and a woman the man asked me to introduce myself and to talk about my life my career and why I wanted to be a doctor and what are the qualities of a good doctor ? Then the women started to ask so simple questions wasn't worthy what I read ( 1- what are the components of the cardiovascular system ? --- 2- what is vitamins ? I think she asked me this because I am a pharmacist 3- what is the functions of the skin? ) then she proceeded to chemistry ( 1- what is atomic number ? ---- 2- what is radio active decay ---- 3- what is the boiling point of water and is it affected by increasing or decreasing the pressure ?) then with physics ( 1- acceleration at constant speed = ...... -- 2- what is the wave length of visible light ? ) then she said have a nice day we will send you an email in few days then ended the call :) I hope this will help. :)))))

Thanks for the reply. See even the simples questions of biology and chemistry I will probably struggle to remember since it was 2 years ago that I actually did this but I shouldn't have a problem going over some stuff. Where the physics questions based on what you have studied at university? How did you prepare for the skype exam and did it help? Where the questions you were asked based you the 1st year of pharmacy?

UserMe
07-04-2014, 02:09 AM
based on* 1st year of pharmacy

Hoshikage Kisame
07-04-2014, 06:38 AM
Don't worry at all I graduated 4 years ago .... You can find some revision notes just by searching on google you can search for this :

IGCSE Biology 2012 exam revision notes by Samuel Lees

and the same with chemistry and physics ... You will find PDFs free ... Study or even just go through them and you shall be fine ;)

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.