PDA

View Full Version : Calling 112

Anders Björklund
06-09-2014, 12:10 PM
Please help me cause I am devastated and angry

I was a student at UMF - Cluj and my economy back up until scholar ship would kick in pulled out (place to exchange gass) and let me hanging, hence game over. Is it possible for me to get in contact with Constanta Uni. for entrance - if somebody here studies there?

*I have 112 ECTS points at The Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm Sweden - Chemistry
*Done Pre-Med with very good recommendations
*Wrote the highest for a Capital city University entrance exam - Zagreb University of Medicine

Frustrated Anders

torgeir
09-07-2014, 06:10 AM
Sorry to hear that, Anders. I thought you were in Zagreb, judging from what you posted under the Zagreb thread. Why didn't you end up there? How is the UMF Cluj? Although I am sure you have other things to think about than answering my qu's.
I am considering entry to Zagreb, Poland, Romania for next year.

Anders Björklund
09-07-2014, 06:49 AM
Sorry to hear that, Anders. I thought you were in Zagreb, judging from what you posted under the Zagreb thread. Why didn't you end up there? How is the UMF Cluj? Although I am sure you have other things to think about than answering my qu's.
I am considering entry to Zagreb, Poland, Romania for next year.

No worry, it is all in the attitude. I went throw some harsh experiences (fetus position and pulling hair in frustration) from financial wrong turns trusting the wrong people. Nevertheless, Zagreb, UMF Cluj are both great Universities, I can recommend both for you. The experiences from the turns just amplified the determination to study Medicine. Now starting a new University with better economical back up. So if you have CSN for all 6 years then go and visit the places. I was at Krakow (Polen) with KTH before and was pro the great city. However, my personal experience goes towards warmer climates. Lower budget for clothes and near to swimming outside. Nonetheless, all countries have there own charm and you know yourself better than anyone else - since you are going to be there for many years choose the place where you think will be the best. Hence, brain storm pros and cons - choose the one you want to go to and nail the entrance exam - as the Nike commercial.

Best regards Anders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsPHl_nnS5k&index=2&list=RD09GP36O

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.