PDA

View Full Version : Any option are available to change the shape of teeth

jennifersmith
06-03-2014, 06:31 AM
I am interested to change the shape of my teeth. So anyone tell me what options are available.

Talukdar
07-04-2014, 01:54 AM
Yes, I have heard about it about a year ago. One of my cousin was trying for doing it. She left the country so I don't have any further news about her success of failure. I think it's possible somewhere near yours location.

dentalartssj
08-11-2014, 02:36 AM
There are a number of options to make it. Its all depends upon whether if it is your smile you want to change or are you wanted straighter teeth.

Better to make a decision upon exactly what you want to change about your teeth before you see our dentist. It will make the consultations process more fruitful if the dentist understand exactly what you'd like done.

Few procedures are basically painless and depending on how much you want done, not time consuming either.

Make a move to view your Dental implants Dentists for all your need.

Thanks!.

Jefflewis
11-28-2014, 01:05 AM
Depends really if it is your smile you want to change or are you wanted straighter teeth? Think about exactly you want to change about your teeth before you see our dentist. It will make the consultations process more fruitful if the dentist understand exactly what you'd like done.
Your dentist will discuss options which include bonding, crowns, veneers, and recontouring. Even just whiteing teeth can make a huge difference.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.