PDA

View Full Version : AICASA BSEP Program or Saint James School of Medicine

tare19
05-14-2014, 12:03 PM
Hi! I've recently been accepted to both Antigua's Basic Science Enhancement Program and Saint James School of Medicine. If I do the BSEP program and pass with at least a 2.7 I am guaranteed admission to AUA College of Medicine by the next semester. However I have already gotten guaranteed admission to Saint James School of Medicine. Which one should I do? Does anyone know the chances of getting into AUA after completing the BSEP? Which would benefit me the most?

TheCanadian
05-16-2014, 11:57 PM
I would do BSEP because AUA is a much better school than St. James. Although understand that BSEP is a very very rigorous program where the material is taught at a fast pace. You must devote the entire day, everday to studying the material inorder to make it past BSEP. Last semester less than 40% of the class made it. All the proffesors are very good and know how to teach. IF you make it past BSEP you will be very prepared for the college of medicine and likely be at the top of the class. SO if you believe you have what it takes to make it through such a intensive and grueling few months, I would chose BSEP. The easy option is St. James.

tare19
05-20-2014, 02:15 PM
Thank you so much for your response. Would you mind giving me more insight on BSEP.?

auastudent1
06-10-2014, 06:36 AM
do bridge to md instead of bsep!

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.