PDA

View Full Version : Which department has been the worst to deal with?

tkm2323
05-13-2014, 03:12 PM
Name says it all, which department has been the most obnoxious/inconsistent/inflexible/harshest etc. so far you?

ThatVietGuy
05-14-2014, 08:26 PM
CPD/ICM will be the worst department for the existence of mankind.

Dr. Fatalis
05-15-2014, 06:05 PM
cpd/icm for direction
micro for teaching
path for all of the above

thxleave
05-15-2014, 07:34 PM
CPD/ICM may have problems. I'll admit. Though luckily people in 2nd term now, will have the benefit of taking the course under new management. School is taking feedback from students and hired this new professor Dr. G, and class is getting changed for the better.

Manual is getting updated, exam style is altered, and dude this is weird to say...... but the department is now listening to students when something bad is happening.

Micro is teaching the course I feel as a microbiologist, not for medical students. I did well in course, but UWORLD show microbiology as my weakest subject. So that's the problem.

Path reigns all for the department I have problems with. Not going to specifics, but boy can it be improved.

Craigslist
05-16-2014, 02:28 AM
I like Path department and CPD. Its Micro thats pissing me off.

Dr. Fatalis
05-17-2014, 03:49 PM
CPD/ICM may have problems. I'll admit. Though luckily people in 2nd term now, will have the benefit of taking the course under new management. School is taking feedback from students and hired this new professor Dr. G, and class is getting changed for the better.

Manual is getting updated, exam style is altered, and dude this is weird to say...... but the department is now listening to students when something bad is happening.

Micro is teaching the course I feel as a microbiologist, not for medical students. I did well in course, but UWORLD show microbiology as my weakest subject. So that's the problem.

Path reigns all for the department I have problems with. Not going to specifics, but boy can it be improved.

The feedback are from the students who are getting killed on step 2 cs b/c we were taught ancient techniques in that awful class!

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.