PDA

View Full Version : Just applied to AUA med

fitnessx23
05-08-2014, 11:56 AM
hey guys,
So I just applied for the med program starting in august. I had a few questions. How long does it usually take to hear back from AUA? I am just wondering because I have another Caribbean school that accepted me that I need to put a deposit on within the next 30 days. I would prefer AUA but I don't know if they will get back to me in time. thank you

sarahjoe
05-22-2014, 12:17 PM
.................................................. .

luca1229
05-22-2014, 02:12 PM
Do they accept international students who are not US / Canadian citizens? I contacted them a couple of days ago, but I still haven't received a response!

dhermon
05-26-2014, 08:27 AM
Applicants should receive a list of necessary documents within a few days of submitting an application along with the name of their application coordinator. If your status does not update contact your application coordinator or email me: [email protected]
Decisions are rendered 4-6 weeks following receipt of all documents including interview notes. However, the admissions committee meets more frequently as the start date approaches to render decisions in time for applicants to make the start should they choose. Please don't wait to contact us if you feel your application is not moving as quickly as it could.

International students are welcome to apply. Again, contact someone in our NY office or myself to get things going.

Good luck to all the applicants!

luca1229
05-27-2014, 01:11 AM
International students are welcome to apply. Again, contact someone in our NY office or myself to get things going.

Good luck to all the applicants!

Thanks for the information. I've just forwarded my e-mail to the address You provided!

dhermon
05-27-2014, 05:45 AM
Thanks for the information. I've just forwarded my e-mail to the address You provided!

Received and replied. Thank you for your interest!

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.