PDA

View Full Version : st martinus university

gazi10
03-25-2014, 05:21 PM
I am blessed to join the St. Martinus University, Faculty of Medicine one of the best medical schools in the Caribbean

I would like to give applause to the St. Martinus administration for the excellent dormitory accommodation they have added to the new campus.We have great teachers here with whom we have good relationships, and who give us advice in both academic and social issues,.I was scared to enter medical school because of the challenges and diligence required; after one semester at St. Martinus I realized that medicine was not only a possibility it was attainable.I love the way professors are teaching here.simply best.

gazi10
03-26-2014, 09:47 AM
Every day i feel one step ahead towards my destiny with SMU.The way professors are teaching here is amazing,They will not let you go untill your doubt is not clear.I am totally satisfied with my decision.

gazi10
03-30-2014, 10:10 AM
When you’re on campus at St. Martinus, you’re part of a family with countless cultural and religious backgrounds but it works and all blends together as we all share a common goal.In addition to that There is a great support network within the administration and faculty members that provides the best guidance.I think I have made the right decision by picking St.Martinus as the school I get my education to become a doctor.

aimu observer
03-30-2014, 02:23 PM
gazi oh gazi

three separate posts on this forum saying the same thing. i.e cheerleading for St Martinus.

what is new down there? is there a problem with the leadership paying the staff again as in 2009 which caused the school to close and the enforcer to loose his house and later to have a heart attack?

what happen sir are you having difficulties getting new students down there?

you do of course know that there are many who read these pages that have read the history of st martinus from its inception in 2003.

gazi10
03-30-2014, 10:35 PM
Nice story junior member.People like you are good in making these kinds of stories.Why don't you try your luck in becoming a script writer because your stories are not going to work here because fake ids like you have become a joke nowadays.

Torontoguy81
04-07-2014, 11:48 AM
Dear Readers,

While SMUFOM has had it's issues in the past, I assure you they have stayed in the past. I am a HUGE supporter of SMUFOM, which if you search my posts can see I am a real student and have given you honest information, and continue to be a huge supporter. The school gets better every single day. The building, the teachers, the organization, the administration, everything has gotten better since I have been here. If you are comparing our school with an American or Canadian school you are obviously going to find it has its flaws but you also have to take into consideration that our school has not been open nearly as long as any of those schools. Our school offers a great curriculum, awesome professor, amazing admin support, and the best weather in the Caribbean. We have had staff leave the school recently for reasons I am not clear on but have not seen it have any affect on us, in fact, it appears that everything is getting better. The owners have infused and continue to infuse money into our school and it shows. So don't listen to the nah sayers, just come down and see for yourself. I can honestly say that attending St. Martinus University offers everything you need to become a physician it you put in the work. Message me if you want more info. Good luck and hope to see you next semester.

Brian

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.