PDA

View Full Version : Semmelweis University Medical School Entrance Exam!

Thunderbolt
03-06-2014, 05:17 AM
Hi, please can someone help me out im taking the exams this april and i dont know what to expect what areas to read or cover, i heard the test is very had and only a few get accepted.

Please can some one be kind enough to give me some guidelines or tips.

Thunderbolt
03-17-2014, 03:37 PM
can someone kindly help out

fbuni
03-24-2014, 01:42 AM
I have not written the exam but from what I have heard its pretty easy... just check the previous posts on this issue...

Thunderbolt
03-24-2014, 09:16 AM
please thanks for ur reply can u help me with some details like what to study and when

fbuni
03-24-2014, 04:05 PM
your books from high school will most likely work... but I really can't help you with any details because I have not written the exam... Im sure if you have studied a bit in high school you will do fine...

Thunderbolt
03-31-2014, 05:18 AM
are there any particular subjects to watch out for and what is the dressing code in the interview? Any tips ?

Thunderbolt
04-24-2014, 03:11 PM
does anyone know any biology website where i can read extensively on these topics?

Anabolic and catabolic pathways

sudu
05-23-2014, 02:20 AM
please thanks for ur reply can u help me with some details like what to study and when

How did your exam go.did u get admitted.I am doing this exam on june 3rd in india.can u pls brief me with the entrance exam questions and about the interview

EJJC14
05-23-2014, 04:33 AM
How did your exam go.did u get admitted.I am doing this exam on june 3rd in india.can u pls brief me with the entrance exam questions and about the interview

By no means is this an 'easy' exam, I am quite strong with both bio and Chem topics.
If you don't pass the entrance exam there isn't a hope in hell that you'll pass the 1st semester. The success rate hovers around 40% for the ee. Don't over think this exam, it is a 40Q bio and Chem exam multiple choice - with some tricky questions. Little bit more advanced than high school topics ... but best of luck, if your smart about it, You'll do well.
Interview is based on very obvious Bio and Chem questions nothing more for me.

sudu
05-23-2014, 04:45 AM
thanks.do u have a copy of the question paper.if yes, can u share it.it will help me prepare

EJJC14
05-23-2014, 12:51 PM
Go to studyhungary.hu

sudu
05-23-2014, 11:41 PM
thank you.I hv seen this site.These questions were quite easy.
I would appreciate a reply from Thunderbolt or anyone who have done their ntrance this year

Thunderbolt
05-24-2014, 05:36 AM
The exam is hard, i was placed on the waiting list, read all your high school science chemistry and biology very-well, its quite intense.

sudu
05-24-2014, 06:31 AM
[QUOTE=Thunderbolt;1502754]The exam is hard, i was placed on the waiting list, read all your high school science chemistry and biology very-well, its quite intense.[/QUOTexam

thanks for yr reply.can you please let me know if the questions were from the portions given by the university or were they from outside the portions.

Also can u please scan and send the question paper you did to my mail ID.

How the interview.
How long did they take to give you the results.
Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience

sudu
05-26-2014, 06:00 AM
hi can u pls reply.i hv less than a week fr the exam

EJJC14
05-26-2014, 02:09 PM
Sudu - my friend
chill out and relax about the exam. Just be smart about the answers you give - thats the best advice anyone can give you :) you'll do fine, if your looking online for resources your obviously a smart dude

sudu
05-26-2014, 10:41 PM
thank you for your inputs.

Thunderbolt
06-02-2014, 05:24 PM
[QUOTE=Thunderbolt;1502754]The exam is hard, i was placed on the waiting list, read all your high school science chemistry and biology very-well, its quite intense.[/QUOTexam

thanks for yr reply.can you please let me know if the questions were from the portions given by the university or were they from outside the portions.

Also can u please scan and send the question paper you did to my mail ID.

How the interview.
How long did they take to give you the results.
Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience

The portions? The questions were not repeated,just follow and read the guidelines topics on the studyhungary website and you should be able to pass.

The interview was more of an academic based interview but they also ask about your motivations, hobbies, that kind of things. Mine lasted from 15-30min

It took about 3 weeks

I got admission to pecs and i was placed on the waiting list for semmelweis pending final answer after the exams have been finished worldwide. Goodluck on your exams

sudu
06-03-2014, 09:03 PM
hi thanks fr yr reply.i finished my exam and interview yesterday.the biology part of the exam was simple but chemistry part was difficult.
the interview went well for me.I hop I will succeed when results are announced.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.