PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got any idea how good Palacky University is in Czech Republic

mani92
02-28-2014, 01:42 PM
Hey guys,

Was considering applying here just wanted to know if anyone had heard anything about this university in czech republic, olomouc. Ive got an offer in Bulgaria and looking to apply to Riga (Latvia) but trying to see where else would be good?

shrey
03-02-2014, 10:55 PM
I know a few folks who went to Palacky and from what they've told me, it is a good university as far as education is concerned but the city is rather boring compared to bigger ones like Prague, Brno or Plzen. I would recommend looking for some other universities in Czech Republic:

1) Masaryk University, Brno (2nd biggest city in CR, new infrastructure, tons of foreign medical students.)
2) Charles University 1st 3 faculties (these are probably even better than the 1st choice but I listed these as a 2nd choice as they're relatively expensive.)
3) Charles University Plzen Faculty of Medicine
4) Charles University Faculty of Medicine at Hradec Kralove
5) Palacky University, Olomouc

mipel
05-02-2014, 10:03 AM
Well, it's not the best school in Czech Republic. You should rather look for something in Prague or Brno, where best school are located, and where is quite a lot of life.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.