PDA

View Full Version : transfering from masaryk university to poznan or lublin medical school

naruto1991
02-02-2014, 03:50 PM
i am second year student from masaryk university faculty of medicine. i interested to transfer to poznan or lublin medical school because i heard that in poland medical school and teaching method are easier than in czech republic. i need some information and advice regarding these two medicial school. i would like to know.

1. How are the teaching style and method?
2. are the exam based on oral or written? and are examination hard?
3. How are the professor teaching?
4. DO polish medical school expel many student as compared to czech medical school, they do like to expel many student

lastly, it would be great if anyone can send me a sample of second year subject lecture and exam paper to me so that i can compare and have a rough idea between czech and polish medical school.

duzzy
05-09-2014, 07:31 AM
i am second year student from masaryk university faculty of medicine. i interested to transfer to poznan or lublin medical school because i heard that in poland medical school and teaching method are easier than in czech republic. i need some information and advice regarding these two medicial school. i would like to know.

1. How are the teaching style and method?
2. are the exam based on oral or written? and are examination hard?
3. How are the professor teaching?
4. DO polish medical school expel many student as compared to czech medical school, they do like to expel many student

lastly, it would be great if anyone can send me a sample of second year subject lecture and exam paper to me so that i can compare and have a rough idea between czech and polish medical school.

Call the schools and ask. Poznan doesn't really accept transfers from Poland so I can't imagine the process being any easier from a foreign country. Call and ask, though.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.