PDA

View Full Version : Semmelweis, Szeged or Debrecen

Joseph_Ali
01-15-2014, 08:06 PM
Hello guys,

I am ****** and I am planning on studying medicine in Hungary. I am a Canadian citizen, so my plan is to come back to Canada or US after I finish my degree. However, I am so confuse about which school is better ( Semmelweis, Szeged or Debrecen )

EJJC14
05-26-2014, 02:00 PM
Hi ****** - Semmelweis no questions asked, it is by far the best school and in one of the most beautiful cities on earth - Budapest !! :)

CyrusDaGreat
06-14-2014, 09:50 AM
Semmelweis is the best in hungary
szeged is DISASTER

tonto-silver
06-20-2014, 09:11 AM
Semmelweis is the best in hungary
szeged is DISASTER

I would like to add Debrecen Med school to this, as they seem to make the entrance exam and interview quite easy, but then go out their way to make you fail the first year. The unit tests and also the end of year tests entirely depend on the number of students that they have passed before you, and if you unlucky in that they have filled their quota of how students they need to pass, then no matter how good you know the subject, they will still fail you. If you were one of the lucky one's that they passed, you would have still passed, even though you made mistakes in the oral exams. It also depends on the professor that takes you for the exams, as some prof's will still fail you even though you the subject inside out.

I have heard that the is a professor in the 5th year that expects the students to know the subject that he is teaching, as well as he does, but does not realize that these are students and not someone that has been an expert in the field for many years.

Also there are some professors that seem to like students, and will go out of their way to pass you, and others will fail you because they don't like students..

gonnabeagooddoc2012
06-22-2014, 11:45 AM
I personally have just chosen Semm. come sept 2014. Beautiful place, beautiful school. No body had anything bad to say about it!

sudu
06-23-2014, 01:29 AM
great wish you all the best.I hv also passed the entrance exam and interview but since i hv not completed 18 years they hv given me admission for 2015 -16.
I hv requested then to waive the age difference [ 9 days only ].waiting anxiously fr their reply.

Dr.Lemonade
06-24-2014, 02:47 AM
Debrecen is a tough place and how well you do depends mostly on luck.

sudu
06-25-2014, 04:44 AM
i hv got admission in semmelweis and not debrecen.still waiting for university to reply reg my admission this year.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.