PDA

View Full Version : MD to DNP Program for FMGs

EssenMED
12-16-2013, 04:14 PM
Are you out of luck trying to secure a US medical residency? Looking for an opportunity to use the medical knowledge and clinical skills that you spent years developing?

We are proud to introduce a new IMG to BSN to NP (IMG to NP) program. This is an opportunity for IMGs who have been unable to secure a residency position in the United States to continue to work clinically and utilize their considerable medical knowledge. It is an accelerated academic program that leads to the completion of a Doctors of Nursing Practice (NP) degree in three years instead of the traditional 6 years.

First, the participants will complete their Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree in 15 months followed by entrance into the two year NP program. Graduates of the program will be expected to work in primary care in the Bronx for a period of time following completion of the program. Entrance into the program is competitive, and scholarships will be available on a limited basis. We will also work with participants to offer part-time work opportunities when possible to assist in managing the financial burden.

If this program sounds like something you or someone you know may be interested in, please email me internshipATessenmd.com for more information

leadsled
12-16-2013, 07:22 PM
deleted........................................... .........

EssenMED
04-11-2014, 09:57 AM
The application period for this program has been extended until the end of April for those who are looking for alternative career options after an unsuccessful match.

cassydy
08-10-2014, 01:21 AM
I know it's late to apply now, but I'm interested for next year. Will we have a contract to sign? I'm asking this because you said that we will have to work for you. If yes, is this contract starts when we finish the program, or as soon as we start the program we cannot decided to stop (maybe because of an acceptance into a residency program)?
Thanks

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.