PDA

View Full Version : Entrance exam 2014/2015

zozo20
11-26-2013, 02:23 PM
HI , every one

hope all of u r doing well , i am going to apply for 6 years MD 2014/2015 so who have done the entrance exam ? so please anyone who did it help me :) by telling me kind of questions what i have 2 focus on in each subject Biology , chemistry and physics ?

Thanx

aries28
12-30-2013, 06:37 PM
Hey, sorry I can't help you in terms of the entrance exam, although I am planning on taking the entrance exam :) Do you know if there is a list of terms for you to study that is provided on the website? By the way, do you know anything yet about where the exams are taking place. -Thanks

zozo20
02-17-2014, 02:15 PM
hey . yes i do ...
when it comes to the place i do not know about it .
i am worried about biology coz one of my frined told me that there are some qs about plants and i did not i studied so i sould to study it now

we can do it :)

PaulinaSophia
07-11-2014, 01:34 AM
I did the entrance exam for the upcoming school year. I found that the chemistry focused heavily on organic chem and little on inorganic. Biology requires basic knowledge of cells, structures, plants, history (what organisms were present during the Cambrian period for example), genetics, etc. I would suggest reading over the information and textbooks minimally (just to acquire the information) and spend most of the time practicing multiple choice questions, and then reading up on the ones you don't know. A really good app for this is Anki, it basically generates a cue-card like method of study. You can ready over the text, create your questions and answers, and test yourself. You are also only allowed a basic calculator and a formula sheet is provided at the back of the test.

EwaK
07-07-2015, 08:08 AM
Dear All,
I have a question to you. If I would give you and opportunity to learn by skype (for entrance exams): biology, chemistry or physics with PhD or PHD students (from medical polish universities) in reasonable price, will you be interested? Pleas give me a feedback if there is any . All my teachers are trained, we are using electronic tools which will make learning easy - even chemistry will be like learning face to face.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.