PDA

View Full Version : Clinical Rotations at St Martinus

cybershark
09-26-2013, 03:04 PM
Hello, are there any active students in this group who are currently pursuing clinical rotations with the school. I have a friend who is planning on enrolling in for Basic Sciences and onward and would appreciate if any one has experiences to share. Thanks in advance.

cybershark
10-25-2013, 04:18 PM
Trying to figure what no replies mean....I hope its not that no one is in clinical rotations :-/

DogChairTreePurple
03-15-2014, 12:32 AM
Im not sure if anyone is in rotations now but I do know this school has a malignant history. Do your homework on this school.

Torontoguy81
03-15-2014, 10:46 AM
Hello Cybershark,

Yes we currently have students doing clinical rotations all over the US. I personally have friends/classmates in New York, Louisiana, and Virginia currently doing rotations and can vouch that we have a very active clinical program. As for the malignant history, it is exactly that, history. Currently SMUFOM is expanding and adding improvements to the school and the curriculum. I have been a supporter of SMUFOM since the day I started and nothing has changed. It is a great school and hope your friend decides to join us. If you have any questions please feel free to send me a private message.

Brian

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.