PDA

View Full Version : Need urgent help

auvik000
08-20-2013, 12:29 PM
Hi, I am a doctor from Bangladesh,recently completed my MBBS here and also done with the 1yr internship. I'm very much interested to do post graduation in abroad & also intended to settle down in that country in which i'll do my PG(MD,MSc or Phd). So guys pls suggest me some gud countries which r offering gud pg degrees at minimum cost but gud in quality plus better living standard for doctor after getting their medical registration(it should be easy). I've shortlisted a few countries,but those have more cons thn pros that i'm very much confused wht to do. for instance- Ukraine/Russia(Pros-2yrs MD, Cheap. Cons- Not recognized by many countries, bad living standard for doctors,few pt in hospital,etc) China(Pros-Cheap, 3yrs MD. Cons-more theoretical thn practical study, bad reputation worldwide for Chinese degree holders) India/Malaysia-Too Expansive for foreigners Germany-Can't find a gud subject/not clear about their system etc.etc.etc.... pls guys,help me out to take a gud decision.

devildoc8404
08-20-2013, 02:36 PM
Steer clear of Ukraine, Russia, China, etc. Unless you honestly want to live there, I mean, and you want to give them money to abuse you while you train. (Which is freaking insane, if you ask me.)

Look to places where you do NOT have to pay any tuition for specialty training, but rather, where you actually receive a living wage for your work as a resident.

Germany is a great option, if you can speak German very well and get yourself there for some interviews. For someone who only speaks English out of the EU languages, though, and is not an EU citizen, the chances are veeeeerrrrry slim.

devildoc8404
08-20-2013, 02:38 PM
Also, to be quite frank, be sure to use spell check. If you contact people in English and use terms like "gud" and "r" instead of "good" and "are," your correspondence will likely end up in the garbage.

auvik000
08-20-2013, 04:47 PM
but sir,if i would like to leave my country by december 2013 or january 2014 there is no other option than ukraine or china???because there is some personal problem myself...and i have to leave for a pg by this december...for this reason,i am seeking your help badly....i am a bangladeshi citizen...and i dont have any idea about german language...if i want to learn the language it will take 6 months to 1 year...sir can i have chat with you???

auvik000
08-20-2013, 05:00 PM
sir....are you there???

devildoc8404
08-21-2013, 04:44 AM
If you cannot speak German, then you will definitely not be working in Germany, Austria, or Switzerland by the end of this year.

If you speak English, but you are not an EU/UK citizen, you will not be working in the UK or Malta, either.

If you contact an HSE recruiter in Ireland you might (MIGHT) have a shot there, but I would be surprised if there is anything in the offing by December, especially coming straight out of medical school with no experience.

(And no... I am at the beginning of a string of night shifts and not interested in chatting with random people at the moment.)

auvik000
08-21-2013, 02:25 PM
sir,i know all these country are now almost impossible for me to get a pg....thats why i am asking about china???i want to do a MD on radiology and imaging or endocrinology.....then what should i do next?????

drake_stallion
08-25-2013, 08:39 AM
sir,i know all these country are now almost impossible for me to get a pg....thats why i am asking about china???i want to do a MD on radiology and imaging or endocrinology.....then what should i do next?????

firstly devildoc has already given you a real simple way for you to frame things up ,but since you just want to go this year without option and since your degree is from bangladesh,the options are ,if you want to come back and work in bangladesh do in russia,ukraine,or china its really fine ,if you want to settle down in eu countries abroad,that too with a bangladesh degree and citizenship and still not willing to learn their languages then THEY DON'T NEED YOU.its as simple as that,im not being rude but even u.s citizens find it a bit tough to settle down so just study the language of that country you want to go in and then apply
Now if your that urgent and its like no other go for you and you have to do it this year and stuck between russia/china/ukraine choose RUSSIA ,either st.petersburg/mma or pfu..they are the best for you in quality and name..post stuff on here if you find other options too man....best of luck hope this was of help

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.