PDA

View Full Version : Medical Program 2013. English Division, who has been accepted :D

Aleee
08-19-2013, 08:35 AM
When are you guys travelling to Gdansk? Have you guys fixed a room at the dorms?

sarkiwaqas
08-19-2013, 12:07 PM
When are you guys travelling to Gdansk? Have you guys fixed a room at the dorms?

I am looking into it, although I have rented an apartment for a month from booking.com but then it might be good to get to know people of the course if stay in the dorm for a while. So i am thinking of cancelling the appartment even though i have never shared a room with anyone before. Apparently rooms are alloted with people on the same course. I am getting there on 20th sept, what about yourself? Where are you from?

Aleee
08-19-2013, 12:38 PM
Hey Sarkiwaqas.
I have been thinking the same. Its good to spend some time at the dorms, as its an good oppurtunity to get to know your classfellows. I live in Norway and will be arriving at gdansk 22.september. I think they have alotted hostel number 3 for me.
Where do you come from?

sarkiwaqas
08-19-2013, 05:36 PM
Hey Sarkiwaqas.
I have been thinking the same. Its good to spend some time at the dorms, as its an good oppurtunity to get to know your classfellows. I live in Norway and will be arriving at gdansk 22.september. I think they have alotted hostel number 3 for me.
Where do you come from?

hi alee,

I am from UK. I think I will be in Dorm 4. I am not sure what they will be like from inside, but I am hoping it will be okay. Not sure how we will be collecting the keys as I arrive quite late on 20th. Do you know anyone coming from Norway for the same course?

Aleee
08-20-2013, 06:45 AM
I called The manager of The dorms and Asked him if i Was late if i buy tickets for 22.sept. He said its more than enough, so i think 20. Sept is ok as You are going to live at The dorms. Just take a taxi to The adress given to You, You will Get The keys there i guess.

reichmann
08-31-2013, 03:25 PM
The dorms are open 24/7, there is plenty of space for all newcomers. Nothing to worry about. Just arrive and enjoy the orientation week :D

Gina Minarji
09-10-2013, 12:44 PM
Hey! I'm also starting this autumn. Dorms are the best the first year. I got dorm no 4 (the best according to some people). You can add me on Facebook: Gina Minarji.

Aleee
09-13-2013, 05:59 PM
Hey Gina!! :)
I will be living in dorm 3( have heard that they are more peaceful :p ).
I will live in dorms for the first month or the 2, and then search for an appartment.
I have added you on facebook by the way :)
Ali **** **** :D

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.