PDA

View Full Version : CMU Student Testimonials (July 2013)

verokmed
07-24-2013, 01:58 AM
See what CMU students have to say about their clinical experience

CMU Student Testimonials (July 2013) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfpbnTbBNxs)

EricPacoMD
07-24-2013, 10:19 AM
This is the worst video I have ever seen. An old man in a little boys room. The old man in the video needs to ************************************************** ***********
Also there are students in the video that have not completed USMLE STEP 1......so why should anyone listen to their experience with rotations....when they have not completed their board exam.

verokmed
07-24-2013, 04:21 PM
Pac-Man reveled :) You know our students and have personal hate towards Dr. H. Now it explains why you are a "big fan" of CMU so I wont even waist my time replying to your nonsense.

EricPacoMD
07-24-2013, 05:39 PM
Pac-Man reveled :) You know our students and have personal hate towards Dr. H. Now it explains why you are a "big fan" of CMU so I wont even waist my time replying to your nonsense.

Pac-man revealed...LOL. I actually had a conversation with a CMU student and that PERSON told me their situation. They failed USMLE Step 1 and their school they were in didn't allow them to do rotations but CMU accepted them and said they could do all their electives without a passing score for Step 1. ************************************************** *****

Ananya Pramanik
09-23-2013, 12:05 PM
Hi Dear all CMU friends and future students,
We are high school students in Curacao. We love our Curacao and we trust our CMU SOM authority. We discussed with many CMU students and also contacted some of the CMU alumni on face book chat to inquire about the provocative statements of the big school agents.They were surprised to hear this black propaganda.
This is a destructive game plan to confuse prospective CMU students and to add up stress by pricking the panic button in their mind with varied non-specific uncertain comments to waste their valuable study time. This a kind of psychological warfare which is commonly practiced to distract attention of prospective CMU students and other new school students. This is often done just before recruiting session.We need to consult with legal affair department of Curacao Government and develop a strategy to identify and take necessary legal steps to counter this kind of shadow warfare against upcoming medical schools here. We are happy to find that Valuemd administrators are taking serious actions against medical school bashing practices....so, we are looking forward to positive reports from CMU students and their alumni body to encourage a new bie like me......

sarahassan
11-05-2013, 03:02 AM
great post thanks for sharing .

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.